Capture point stealth detection

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Demigod At Play

09-25-2011

I don't fully understand how stealth detection functions under turrets. I've played Akali (I know, calm down) in a few Dominion games and a lot of times my stealth bubble doesn't seem to work. I can't tell if it's a result of being near a tower or not.

My main concern is that I also don't know at what point a tower will gain stealth detection (if it's when an enemy team completely owns the point, is currently capturing an ally owned point, has neutralized the point, or is capturing a neutralized point)

Karuuv

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2011

When the point is yours, it will give your team stealth detection.

When the point is neutral, it gives BOTH teams stealth detection.

When the team is your enemies, it will give them stealth detection.

At least, I believe this is how it works from what I've noticed - I'd go test it, but err, you know ;-) lol

I don't know if channeling on the tower affects the stealth detection at all or not.

Caidos

09-25-2011

From what I could tell, neutral points will reveal you to the enemy team.

Demigod At Play

09-25-2011

Ah yes I just stumbled across the same answer in the eune forums here: http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/boar...d.php?t=366953

Karuuv's information is correct (and rather unfortunate, I don't like that they can see me under neutral turrets o.o)