Some ideia for dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tuatha batera

09-25-2011

I'm playing dominion like a crazy here, i loved the game and even the adrenaline its give me in a very close game.
But its true that still have opness on some heros, jax, trynd, kayle, irelia, yi, rammus, renek, garen, maybe morde, some of sion late game(**** ult >< )

but hey, if theres something that i figured out on all these champs,they have the heaviest weapons and armors in the game, what would be real cool is use new skins for dominion, like, garen with a smaller sword and shield, renek with a small strange axe or even unarmed, and jax with another strange homething,... with this you guys can seperate diferences on summoner rift and crystal scar, changing some late game huge dmg for some attack speed, movement speed, maybe ratios, something to help early game and reduce OPness late game

the principal ideia here is the way how is the fights in dominion, no one goes with 200Kg package and run 5 miles in 10 min, so its "better" for a soldier be lighter

I took in consideration too all the work with the skins, and if you guys just change the wep, its not a big deal, the problem is the RP skins, and the armor new art that could take a lot of time. My idea is to make same skin for dominion, and with a huge discount if u got the summoner rift one ( like 90%) and vice- versa, thats helps too who dont want play dominion save money

I'm not asking for a total hero remake. just some stat changes, or passive remake, that encourages too some variety between maps, making them always interesting

hey its could be usefull on twisted treeline, that is clearly unbalanced.

I got this idea and i wanna help in what i could, I dont know if its will work, I wanna hear anyone arguments, I just dont want this cool idea fade away cause im lazy to go to forums

and please, be gentle with my english, its not my main language, and I pretty bad on it.

Mk5StrikerEureka

09-25-2011

The problem with this is that it sounds easy but requires alot of work, and we know how fast and well riot can do things... ie "Soon"

tuatha batera

09-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by austamakiir View Post
The problem with this is that it sounds easy but requires alot of work, and we know how fast and well riot can do things... ie "Soon"
true, just giving an idea like a said