Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dominion sucks. WHERES MAGMA CHAMBER!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

srkfx

09-24-2011

If you want skill intense game,why you play League in first place?
Also,who says that Magma chamber will be "better" (as in your opinion better).
Just like some other poster said: we don't give **** about your qq .

Crypsix

09-24-2011

Quote:
Valteria:
I actually really respect this breakdown. Very good point. and I'm not saying I hate dominion. it's just not as good as I'd hoped. I can complain all I want, no law against it. Haters stfu or gtfo.

You can complain all you want, but does there really have to be a law for it to be considered a bad thing? I'm not saying I wouldn't complain, I'm sure I would have been upset too if an upgrade of the mode you love was ditched for something you don't consider worthy.

But understand, complaining isn't going to make Riot remove Dominion. It's here to stay, and all complaining is doing is making all the people who approve of Dominion dislike you. What's the point? Like being a person with haters? I really don't see the point but I guess that's why trolls exist in the internet.

Blue101

09-24-2011

why do I keep seeing poster's who seam to think he wants dominion removed now that it's here? that's not the impression I got from his post at all. He'd just rather that magma chamber was what was getting released. since dominion is here there is no reason to get rid of it now, nor do I think that he was asking for that. I'd also like to see magna chamber, but I guess that that may never happen. /sad panda

anyhow dominion's not terrible and there is skill involved just not in getting farmed, that happen without effort. the trick in dominion is to capture points and defend them as a team (easier said than done without voice chat).