@Riot Dominion ruined Summoners Rift for me!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kwicherbichn

09-24-2011

First time I got to try Dom. was the 2nd beta day on EU, and literally spent over 15 hours playing Dominion it was so much fun, had absolutely no life that day! Now everytime the Dominion beta ends I'm like, "Well there's still SR...."

F**K THAT!

Are you serious? After playing so many badass games of Dominion, and you didn't even need to be winning for it to be fun you can stay on ur only cap and try to defend against X amount of players and ugh I could go on I have such a woody just thinking about all the insane action I had.

Anyways, long story short Dominion killed SR and Twisted Treeline for me, now its just Bad Company 2 until Dominion releases or BF3 beta gets here Sept 29th, whichevers first

Riot, way over 10/10 you guys rock. I talked ALOT of cr*p about you guys, but with this, clean slate my friends. Now release that SH*T! :P

EDIT: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1277849

Bump that post for more beta. Supporting this dude, helpin a brotha out ya know!

OmySpy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2011

I'll still play some SR, but I have to agree with you, it's hard for me to queue up for Classic now when I'd rather be playing Dominion. Capturing and defending points is fun whether you are winning or losing, and half the time all I get out of Classic is a 50 minute loss, two guys on my team blaming everything on a 3rd teammate, and the other team calling me a noob. Classic is still a great game mode, but I don't leave Dominion games mentally assaulted.

Sunbad420

09-24-2011

the amount of times ive checked to see if i can queue for dominon is getting to be outrageous

ElementBoom

09-24-2011

as well as i, i cannot stand SR at all, i want dominion now, i want a new gameplay with the concept of LoL.

Wonderbolts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2011

im NEVER touching summoner rift, over used and old

Ukhai

09-24-2011

Still going to be playing summoner's rift. I love Dominion, but its not like I'm just waiting around to play it. Its similar to Arathi Basin from WoW. Both have different kinds of gameplay that I enjoy.

Mk5StrikerEureka

09-24-2011

To be honest I think its a great change.. SR and TTL were getting old, but I will always play them just like i will play dominion.

Orion69

09-24-2011

once they get magma chamber up it'll be a nice return to SR type. Might make both modes kind of new and fresh.

Herboss

09-24-2011

Same, can't be bothered playing SR or TT they're boring as hell in comparison. I check to see if Dominion is available and if it's not I go play something else. BF3 beta starts on the 27th if you pre ordered BF3 on Origin or pre ordered Medal of Honor.

DubertMcDank

09-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunbad420 View Post
the amount of times ive checked to see if i can queue for dominon is getting to be outrageous
a lil bit