Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So Riot, if the Beta was successful...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

0xiDIzE

09-24-2011

Quote:
LilDrood:
So we'll probably not see it for another 3-5 weeks... *Sigh* Lovely.

More likely to be in the next patch, two weeks from now.

LordDemise

09-24-2011

Quote:
LilDrood:
So we'll probably not see it for another 3-5 weeks... *Sigh* Lovely.

oh **** now I think of it... you really sound right about that. SIIIIGGGHHHHH

Reptoon

09-24-2011

Quote:
Tamat:
Beta has been successful so far, we'll have a launch date announcement for you next week.

So it won't be next week? Ouch...

Tulki

09-24-2011

Welp, that's disappointing.

Played Dominion beta. Don't want to play SR or TT anymore.
Dominion still unavailable. Full release won't be next week.

Not interested in LoL for a couple weeks now.

And all this for a feature that was supposed to be "available" shortly after PAX. Well, I guess you were technically correct, if "available" means a couple games on the off-chance you start the client during a beta window.

Nixdethstix

09-24-2011

please don't announce another 3 week teaser 2 hour gameplay session cuz i will rage all over SR

Fox P McCloud

09-24-2011

Quote:
Tamat:
Beta has been successful so far, we'll have a launch date announcement for you next week.

I'm guessing this means you're strongly pushing for a release date at the same time as Xerath?

It's the only thing that would make a 3 week delay between patches make sense.

exe3

09-24-2011

Will the launch occur at the same time as the next patch? Wisdom would say that's a bad idea as the servers would be stressed enough distributing the patch without it also being the debut of Dominion.

SC x Xerteras

09-24-2011

UHhh hey tamat Why dont you guys just release dominion like you did with Leona and not say anything but put her in the shop that way you dont overload the servers and we dont have to hear people complaining on when its coming out.... i love dominion its a great concept im just tired of all the new players who ruin games by feeding or leaving, Honestly id rather you start with the bans so i can actually get higher than 1300 Rating cause everytime i get close i get bad people who lose games.

and an off topic comment id like to make Ive got video proof of some things that need to be fixed asap ;P

Hethow

09-24-2011

Quote:
Tamat:

Man I really like you Tamat but man we are tired of announcements. We got Announcement of an announcement about Dominion coming soon, then Told after pax, then time passed and then got announcement about a beta for it and now were getting announcement about launch date next week.

we all have had our patience stretched it should be time for that payout to come. Beta has only made us hungrier. 50$ RP purchase says Launch day for it is gonna stress the servers so bad it crash's anyways even after all the data/testing so if I'm right its kinda for nothing idk I'm bored I guess...back to waiting

Dabba

09-24-2011

Its still shortly after PAX, I suppose a month might seem like forever when you're 12, but its really nothing.