Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for some accountability

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Motamellia

09-24-2011

I really enjoy playing competitive gaming. I am currently waiting for my friends to hit 30 so we can begin doing ranked 5v5. In the meantime I have been playing a lot of solo que ranked (check my games it is almost all I play). I have tried very hard to live up to the summoner's code and be a positive influence in the community. I also report players very often. Not because we lose. I report them for misconduct and poor sportsmanship that ultimately lose games. So I am asking why I continue to see this type of awful behavior and sportsmanship time after time. It reflects poorly on you Riot. Is there an accountability for this behavior?