Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dominion Archangel's

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Infinicia

09-24-2011

I'm guessing this has come up before but are there any plans to have that style item be added to replace archangel's staff? Maybe an item that gives 5 mana per spell cast and a mana boost of like 3% if you cast a spell for a few seconds. I don't know, just a random idea.

Is it discussed? Thanks

The Tardwrangler

09-24-2011

Or even make the archangels cheaper and not limit the "procs" on mana gains or even lower the timer it, however you would see a karthas just spam q and max it out early and thats what they have to deal with.

Steelflame

09-24-2011

It does need a replacement, very few champs can cap it(Sona is only that comes to mind). Same prob with manume. Needs a tiered down version of the tear items for dominion, with a greater base pool.

Perhaps something using 2 saphire crystals, combined cost of 200, has 450 mana, and adds 15 mana every 30 seconds. Would end up with roughly 600 bonus mana later on. No need for a hard cap on the bonus even, just because the fact a dominion game is almost impossible to drag out past 25 minutes.

Could use an AAStaff or Manume change item after it, just replacing tear with this item, and changing the passive from the per spell cast to per second like this one is.

Infinicia

09-24-2011

I really like your idea Steelflame, i think if it just adds mana every 30 seconds (dominion is fast! I would think even 15 seconds wouldn't be that bad really!) that would be really cool.

urmamasllama

09-24-2011

only champ that needs it on CS is ryze the heaviest of mana users really don't seem to need that much mana

TheStrelok

09-24-2011

Don't buy it, focus hard AP items instead, or if you really need the mana (Kass comes to mind) build Odyn's Veil and Glacial Shroud for armor if you need it. Haven't had mana issues once those items are built.

09-24-2011

Some champions can get Tear and spam skills for 1:20 before the battle begins (ex. Karthus, Sona). This can get you a good 80+ mana from the start.

Tvor

Recruiter

09-24-2011

I hate seeing kass with it..

LastProtagonist

09-24-2011

Quote:
299792459:
Some champions can get Tear and spam skills for 1:20 before the battle begins (ex. Karthus, Sona). This can get you a good 80+ mana from the start.

I've gotten as much as 100 mana before I've gotten to a tower as Karthus.

Funshade

09-24-2011

heres a question... why do you need Archangles? dominion already gives bonus mana regen to the point where I dont need mana regen items on pretty much any AP caster short of Morgana and I just get a rod of ages.

There are better AP items like ones that give cooldown, spell pen, or Slow on hit, or Spell vamp. all for WAY less the cost