1000+ UPVOTE FOR More Beta of DOMINION!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Herboss

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2011

Yeah can't bring myself to play normal atm, so boring in comparison. As a primarily Battlefield player Dominion is the best thing EVER! However with BF3 beta out next week it sure would be nice to be able to play some Dominion before it comes out. So stop turning it off please!!!!

Stopping Dominion at 6.30am for us Australian's today was pretty bloody mean

Kresterz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2011

skarner wants crystal skarrr

GetSomeLovin

09-24-2011

bump!!

Handbananna

09-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorComrade View Post
**** beta, lets get this **** rolling for good.
^ this, everyone know's dominions been finished for a while now just ****ing release it already and stop dancing around with this happy horse**** beta ****.

Princess Kid

09-24-2011

Moar
moar

Charizard BR HUE

09-24-2011

Dominion es 1#

MetalHead75

09-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herboss View Post
Yeah can't bring myself to play normal atm, so boring in comparison. As a primarily Battlefield player Dominion is the best thing EVER! However with BF3 beta out next week it sure would be nice to be able to play some Dominion before it comes out. So stop turning it off please!!!!

Stopping Dominion at 6.30am for us Australian's today was pretty bloody mean
I salute you fellow battlefield player, I've been playing that for quite a few years now and it never gets old.

DevilHorn

09-24-2011

I want more Dominion too! However I do desire everything all fixed up (finding ways to make it work better with more than just the op champs lol). But yes, MOAR!

/singed

iEATvietPho

09-24-2011

230+!! Lets keep it going guys and maybe riot will seeee this and think twice ! :P

Ry§

09-24-2011

Bump < lets make it to 1k votes gogo!

Give us dominion!