Stop the QQing!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Khristos

09-25-2011

Seriously now, I read this forums everyday and all I see is people going "Waaaaaaaaa!" My GOD it is annoying. Dominion is new, still in beta, of course there will be bugs, OP champs, ups and downs.

Here's the kicker too. You may say things like "Well such and such is OP here, and my character is **** here, FIX IT!' But in retrospec, ever think that your just a bad player? For instance, someone complaining that ranged carries are not good here. Huh wha? What are you smoking! They are still good, learn to play them. Maybe you can't use the same "Scared to fight unless I am running it to get a kill steal and say I am the best player on my team" tactics anymore, but that doesn't make the champion any less OP.

Another is speed being OP. Yes, speed gets you from one point to another quicker, but it doesn't make you any better, not to mention your taking away from other things if your stacking speed. We all love Rammus, but I still find him to be a rather Mediocre champ in dominion.

Also, they are not favoring AD over AP with the new dominion items. Clearly if you look through the items, there are new AP ones, and seriously they are massively good too. If anything, AD players are butt hurt that Blood Thirster is removed from the game in general. Get over it.

So many of you complain about new content, yet whine when no new content comes out, and always complain when new content DOES come out. I say let the players whine all they want, Riot should do things their way till you guys stop your *****in. Your old tactics and plans and game-play style doesn't work the same in normal games as dominion. Don't be afraid to build things different, or dive headfirst into battle, taking as many with you as you can before you die.

If ANYONE should complain at all, it should be anyone that stacks crit. Only reason being is that there is no crit dominion item available. I dunno why since there are attack damage, attack speed, AP, Health, mana regen, and life steal. But even then, you got plenty of other good items. So what if your opponents have lots of AD and you think your gonna get owned. BUY a Thornmail and laugh uncontrollably while they attack you on one of your turrets. XD

Quit your *****in and learn some new strategies!

Lalo

09-25-2011

Qqqqqqq

Taropat

09-25-2011

Que Que?

ElementBoom

09-25-2011

finally someone to tell the forum
BUMP FOR GREAT JUSTICE!~ (even though it doesnt need it)

Khristos

09-25-2011

totally needs greats justice lol

Ub3r H4ckZorZ

09-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khristos View Post
Seriously now, I read this forums everyday and all I see is people going "Waaaaaaaaa!" My GOD it is annoying. Dominion is new, still in beta, of course there will be bugs, OP champs, ups and downs.

Here's the kicker too. You may say things like "Well such and such is OP here, and my character is **** here, FIX IT!' But in retrospec, ever think that your just a bad player? For instance, someone complaining that ranged carries are not good here. Huh wha? What are you smoking! They are still good, learn to play them. Maybe you can't use the same "Scared to fight unless I am running it to get a kill steal and say I am the best player on my team" tactics anymore, but that doesn't make the champion any less OP.

Another is speed being OP. Yes, speed gets you from one point to another quicker, but it doesn't make you any better, not to mention your taking away from other things if your stacking speed. We all love Rammus, but I still find him to be a rather Mediocre champ in dominion.

Also, they are not favoring AD over AP with the new dominion items. Clearly if you look through the items, there are new AP ones, and seriously they are massively good too. If anything, AD players are butt hurt that Blood Thirster is removed from the game in general. Get over it.

So many of you complain about new content, yet whine when no new content comes out, and always complain when new content DOES come out. I say let the players whine all they want, Riot should do things their way till you guys stop your *****in. Your old tactics and plans and game-play style doesn't work the same in normal games as dominion. Don't be afraid to build things different, or dive headfirst into battle, taking as many with you as you can before you die.

If ANYONE should complain at all, it should be anyone that stacks crit. Only reason being is that there is no crit dominion item available. I dunno why since there are attack damage, attack speed, AP, Health, mana regen, and life steal. But even then, you got plenty of other good items. So what if your opponents have lots of AD and you think your gonna get owned. BUY a Thornmail and laugh uncontrollably while they attack you on one of your turrets. XD

Quit your *****in and learn some new strategies!

You do realize you are Q_Qing yourself.

Khristos

09-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ub3r H4ckZorZ View Post
You do realize you are Q_Qing yourself.
Thank you captain states the obvious.

Cytox

09-25-2011

Tlqq,dr

Mihlo

09-25-2011

I like how people demand fixes in a beta game.... as if Riot isn't doing a public beta to find things to fix. >.>