A New Champion Approaches: Olaf, the Berserker

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

llEraser

06-03-2010

n***a axe about me

Skyeclaw

06-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoMental View Post
He seems more viking than barbarian
Viking's were barbarians. Barbarians are any group of people who the majority consider to be uncivilized and usually had a very brutal way of life centered around pillaging and war. The Vikings, the Huns, Ghauls, Mongol's, etc. were all deemed barbarians by the people of their time.

And Riot, you've put him in the Techno viking pose in his picture, we will be expecting the dance.=] I would also suggest a Khorne Beserker inspired skin, but theres been a trend of on a red skin and one yellow/ish skin for new champs since kennen was released, so maybe that one can wait. >_>

Dracorya

06-03-2010

So lorewise...would he get chummy with Tryn?

AnyOtherEnemy

06-03-2010

No CC and no silence make this guy all the damage of Garen and Sion but none of the viability (what little there is)

Skyeclaw

06-03-2010

I also personally approve of the name of his ultimate. =] People I play with will now know the real origin of my username XD.

f3nyx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-03-2010

"Thatīs beautiful man."

Skyeclaw

06-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by national View Post
No CC and no silence make this guy all the damage of Garen and Sion but none of the viability (what little there is)
"Undertow: Olaf throws an axe into the ground at a target location, dealing damage and slowing the movement speed of units it passes through. If Olaf picks up the axe, the ability's cooldown is reduced by several seconds."

Except he has an ability that is basically a mundo cleaver that goes through multiple people and he can pick back up to reduce the cd.

Morcheeba

06-03-2010

Looks interesting. Increase the size of those axes - they're looking a little wimpy.

Heshin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-03-2010

The skins aren't red and yellow.

Valmi

06-03-2010

WTB Techno Viking skin