Just give me dominion all the time!!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dark Lord Bubles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2011

Okay Riot I love the new game mode and I Love you guys, BUT CAN YOU QUIT TEASING US WITH IT?!?!?!?!?!?! I want to be able to play it whenever I want but you keep taking it away. At this point, it is a hit or miss with being able to play it. One time i log on its there and the next its not... Please Riot finish what you are doing with it and give it to us players full time.

YUSONAMES

09-24-2011

it used to be around 8-11 am pst but now its just random, the server load bull**** is just that, bulldhist, the servers are quite capable of handling it.

Supervillan420

09-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by YUSONAMES View Post
it used to be around 8-11 am pst but now its just random, the server load bull**** is just that, bulldhist, the servers are quite capable of handling it.
yeah or we would have wqaiting ques or 9000 i know ive never had 1 has anyone else?

Shastboy

09-24-2011

it's just beta TESTING.

they've still got work to do before it's really ready to be released.

it's open to the public at all because they can help point out bugs.

plus, Riot might get lynched if they don't sate our appetite some how...

YUSONAMES

09-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastboy View Post
it's just beta TESTING.

they've still got work to do before it's really ready to be released.

it's open to the public at all because they can help point out bugs.

plus, Riot might get lynched if they don't sate our appetite some how...
Their are no bugs, riots even said their are none, atleast none that just arnt because of the bad client, ive played 26 hours of dominion and have not had a single issue, also the the limited beta was never to work out bugs, it was to see if the servers can handle it (which they can, fyi season on had quite long ques to login for a few days after it started, it settled down after that)