Who killed MF's mom?

Swain 67 55.37%
Gangplank 54 44.63%
Voters: 121. You may not vote on this poll

The murder of Miss Fortune's mom.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AppleStarz

09-24-2011

Who killed her?
Swain or Gangplank?

TheOldValyrians

09-24-2011

swain because if you read it it says all she remembered were her mothers murderes red eyes,as his face was blocked by a rogues bandana so its swain and if you kept up on all of the lore LeBlanc and Swain are tryin to take noxus for themselves aka the black rose and LB wrote a 2 notes to swain, 1 had a code that said beware of vayne possible threat in a word code of 4 , letter two was the same letter format of the code and said know of loyalty as we are eliminating several and maybe MFs mom is one along with Boram Darkwill here are the links

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...0#post10781960

OMFG I JUST HAD A ****ING CREEPS OUT THING OMFG I AM A CLUE SOLVER READ VAYNES BIO AND A WITCH KILLED HER FAMILY MAYBE IT WAS LEBLANC ALL ALONG AND SHE HAS BEEN HUNTING PEOPLE FOREVER AND SHE KILLED VAYNES DAD BECAUSE HE WAS APART OF THE DEMACAIN GAURD OMFG THIS IS INSANE HOW THIS IS PLAYIN OUT

Mädchen

09-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhandiBandi View Post
swain because if you read it it says all she remembered were her mothers murderes red eyes,as his face was blocked by a rogues bandana so its swain and if you kept up on all of the lore LeBlanc and Swain are tryin to take noxus for themselves aka the black rose and LB wrote a 2 notes to swain, 1 had a code that said beware of vayne possible threat in a word code of 4 , letter two was the same letter format of the code and said know of loyalty as we are eliminating several and maybe MFs mom is one along with Boram Darkwill here are the links

OMFG I JUST HAD A ****ING CREEPS OUT THING OMFG I AM A CLUE SOLVER READ VAYNES BIO AND A WITCH KILLED HER FAMILY MAYBE IT WAS LEBLANC ALL ALONG AND SHE HAS BEEN HUNTING PEOPLE FOREVER AND SHE KILLED VAYNES DAD BECAUSE HE WAS APART OF THE DEMACAIN GAURD OMFG THIS IS INSANE HOW THIS IS PLAYIN OUT
...no. No. No, I just deny everything there. You are basically completely and provably wrong.

Point-by-point:

GP has red eyes too. His splash art clearly shows it, as does his in-game model. His eyes are, in fact, creepily red. What in all seven hells would Swain be doing killing MF's mom in the first place? At that time, he was in his '20s or so, probably, and in the middle of rising to power in the Noxian military. For him to just sort of meander over there would be the height of silliness. Also, neither of those notes were for Swain. The first note was a reply to ZaineDraconis, where in her reply made no reference to Swain, with only a tiny one in the initial letter. In fact, the letter you're thinking of was written BY ZaineDraconis FOR LB. As for the whole "The Black Rose has been compromised", I don't think LB was the one to get that in. It was written by a JoJ writer, not in-character. It almost seems like a 4th-wall breaking clue for all of us lore nuts.

Also, that witch that killed Vayne's mom? Not LB. In her Judgement it shows the witch in question, and it was someone with a fleshed out backstory, and Vayne ended up killing the person in question IIRC. No way in Hell that it was LB. Especially since at that point LB would have been about the same age as Vayne. Also, killing Vayne's dad? Freaking why? A Demacian guard is not something she would like, but actively go out of her way, a member of one of the most secretive organizations in Noxus to kill one guy? One random guy, whose daughter had links to Demacian royalty and NO plans to become a crazy vigilante until her parents were killed?

No. Just no.

TheOldValyrians

09-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mdchen View Post
...no. No. No, I just deny everything there. You are basically completely and provably wrong.

Point-by-point:

GP has red eyes too. His splash art clearly shows it, as does his in-game model. His eyes are, in fact, creepily red. What in all seven hells would Swain be doing killing MF's mom in the first place? At that time, he was in his '20s or so, probably, and in the middle of rising to power in the Noxian military. For him to just sort of meander over there would be the height of silliness. Also, neither of those notes were for Swain. The first note was a reply to ZaineDraconis, where in her reply made no reference to Swain, with only a tiny one in the initial letter. In fact, the letter you're thinking of was written BY ZaineDraconis FOR LB. As for the whole "The Black Rose has been compromised", I don't think LB was the one to get that in. It was written by a JoJ writer, not in-character. It almost seems like a 4th-wall breaking clue for all of us lore nuts.

Also, that witch that killed Vayne's mom? Not LB. In her Judgement it shows the witch in question, and it was someone with a fleshed out backstory, and Vayne ended up killing the person in question IIRC. No way in Hell that it was LB. Especially since at that point LB would have been about the same age as Vayne. Also, killing Vayne's dad? Freaking why? A Demacian guard is not something she would like, but actively go out of her way, a member of one of the most secretive organizations in Noxus to kill one guy? One random guy, whose daughter had links to Demacian royalty and NO plans to become a crazy vigilante until her parents were killed?

No. Just no.
it does not show the witch in question it just said she is hunting her becuase thats what the night hunter does!And LeBlanc never ages if you read her lore...........and yes i had not been thinkin about i kept putttin in swain for the messages that for probably for cass and i kept puttin swain becuase of the mf thing and no i highly doubt GP killed her mother

Mädchen

09-24-2011

LeBlanc is a title that is given from one person to the next. The previous Leblanc would have had little to no reason to decide to go deep-cover and be a witch and just randomly torture people. It just doesn't add up or make sense.

MajesticRaven

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2011

Leblanc ages and changes bodies with the brooch that is passed between the next in line. I believe that it's been established that memories and abilities are transferred to the next member, so it gives a sense that LeBlanc doesn't age, because it changes her appearance to her old youthful form, until she becomes old, and moves on once more.

Based Sayaka

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2011

Piece of Piss, they retconned her backstory. We cannot know for sure that the witch she killed in her judgement was the same witch.
I will stand by the possibility.
However, GP is most likely the one that killed MF's mother.
Because Parrley is amazing.

TheOldValyrians

09-24-2011

actually i am pretty sure LB killed vaynes mom becuase vayne waitied untill the "hag" (meaning old) departed so yes i was prob LB

UbberTengen

09-25-2011

I thaught it was pretty obvious that the one who killed mf's mom was gp, am i missing some importances lore info or you are, well..

Pirate in bilgewater, red eyed.. come on..

TheOldValyrians

09-25-2011

but the fact tahat says swain is the bandana