3 at the Windmill wins games.

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Perilya

Senior Member

09-24-2011

I suggest reading the Riot document on the Dominion site about the quest system which is explicitly designed to stop defending points being a winning strategy.

As more players get to understand the CS system simple strategies will not work consistently. Winning teams will be fluid in their strategy, rapidly moving from attack to defence. Coordination will, as always, be the key.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Loomdun

Member

09-24-2011

Until then i'm just going to abuse stacking phantom dancer and boots of mobility lawl


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hannor

Senior Member

09-24-2011

Actually I think it's more, 'Keeping hold of three points longer than your enemy can hold three points wins games'. Doesn't matter which points, really.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hannor

Senior Member

09-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perilya View Post
I suggest reading the Riot document on the Dominion site about the quest system which is explicitly designed to stop defending points being a winning strategy.

As more players get to understand the CS system simple strategies will not work consistently. Winning teams will be fluid in their strategy, rapidly moving from attack to defence. Coordination will, as always, be the key.
So much truth.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tsubaru

Member

09-24-2011

Isnt that simple. If the enemy get 3 spots, u just have to zerg. No one can defend a spot against 4 champs. The "run around the spot so the enemy get the turret attacks" is enought for u to kill the turret keeper. Got a lot of kill with Blitz, by just using the "get over here", scorpion from mortal kombat thing.
There is no safe strat on dominion, and thats the fun of it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Venguy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-24-2011

4 at the windmill wins championships


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

simplygnome

Senior Member

09-24-2011

Start the game, slowest or best solo defense champ bot.
Three pop ghost or any movement buff they can, run top (Windmill).
One person caps mid and THEN ghosts top and he will still get there in time for the big fight.

The person on bot should NOT PUSH to the next tower...just push the creeps a bit and defend.
One or two of the 4 top can easily get back in time to help you defend if they put 2 bot.

Thats it. Im agreeing with the OP. After you take Windmill and now have 3 points, just have one person stay bot, one rotate bot/mid, and three top that roam but always keep an eye on the BLATANT AND NOT FOG OF WARRED ENEMIES to see when they are heading top.

Game over.

Never ever ever ever ever fight for both right...quests be ****ED. Hold all three points.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

simplygnome

Senior Member

09-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsubaru View Post
Isnt that simple. If the enemy get 3 spots, u just have to zerg. No one can defend a spot against 4 champs. The "run around the spot so the enemy get the turret attacks" is enought for u to kill the turret keeper. Got a lot of kill with Blitz, by just using the "get over here", scorpion from mortal kombat thing.
There is no safe strat on dominion, and thats the fun of it.
No, but they can see your champs forming up...The fog of war is lifted right when you exit your base....so....they just move to defend after that.

What the op is saying, is you just have to grab three and then be mobile with your defense, but the windmill is key.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Untrollable

Member

09-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplygnome View Post
No, but they can see your champs forming up...The fog of war is lifted right when you exit your base....so....they just move to defend after that.

What the op is saying, is you just have to grab three and then be mobile with your defense, but the windmill is key.
That's the point I'm trying to make. It might not work in a month, but it definitely works right now.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kwisatz Haderach

Senior Member

09-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meister View Post
I would upvote you, but the forums are bugged out. Dominion is remarkable simple; it's just that most people are too mindless to do the dominant strategy. Take 3 and defend: it wins games.
other team just needs 4 to rush to one node they will cap before reinforcements can come once the 3 cap is broken then they can split up


123