****************Dominion Based Champions?!!?!??***************

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

parnellyx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2011

I was thinking seeming that Dominion is a completely new and different game to league of legends. There could be champions released every 6 weeks that have abilities that support Dominion and can only be played in Dominion. Most champions in the league have some abilities that arnt supported by Dominion playstyle creating alot of imbalance. I think this would be a good idea(Sell Champs for 585 RP and 3150IP).

KriskZero

09-24-2011

*******************Nah??!!!!???!!***************** ***

Hyeri

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2011

So you're saying that out of the 85 champions in League, there is clearly not enough that work well in dominion? How about you give us an example of a (Dominion*) specific champion because just about every spell has its ups and downs regardless of the map. Not like you have spells that say (Does 40% more damage to baron)

That's like saying, release characters only for 3v3

parnellyx

09-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Spirit View Post
So you're saying that out of the 85 champions in League, there is clearly not enough that work well in dominion? How about you give us an example of a (Dominion*) specific champion because just about every spell has its ups and downs regardless of the map. Not like you have spells that say (Does 40% more damage to baron)

That's like saying, release characters only for 3v3
im saying do this because Dominion is a different game. Its not an MOBA. These champions were build for killing and tanking and supporting teammates kill enemies. Not to capture points

Taropat

09-24-2011

actually these champions were created to kill each other... the tanking, supporting and whatever else you want to list is done by the player...

Characters that were good in Summoners Rift were good because of the areas you could target, with a wider range to run, people feel said champs are worthless... no they just need to be adapted.

chucklevoodoos

09-24-2011

Well, she may not be LITERALLY a Dominion champ, and you can play her in classic mode, but I feel the post-nerf Evelynn is much better suited to Dominion than Classic. She can be the "dominion champ" you speak of. As for releasing more... Don't we have enough already? If they keep putting out more and that quickly, they may run out of ideas... then Riot will become a victim of the "simpsons did it" phenomenon...

parnellyx

09-25-2011

this was just an idea. I know it would be kinda sketchy but thought i could share my idea