MUNDO DPSES AS HE PLEASES! OR: I swear to god if you build warmogs....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Carados

06-09-2010

What the **** is an off-tank, someone who works on the taunt rotation or picks up adds?

JustDavid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-09-2010

We arn't saying that you are bad as mundo. We are saying that dps mundo (with survivablity of course since all champions need survivablity) > tank mundo. Anyhow, I'd assume you would be good with mundo if played over 600 games with him...

Btw, posting stats doesn't mean anything.

EchoRex

06-09-2010

Any and every pure carry built champion explodes on SR.

Health stack works if you can also find gold enough to make sure you have adequate attack speed to produce significant damage output in the short durations of being in range. For the cost and benefits gained, it takes much too long to build as such for a normal game when rushing towards the HP items first.

Yes, those 15k+ gold builds show off "lol look it works!" but those aren't realistic builds for the vast majority of games.

It is a good way to get beaten by people with quickly progressing early/mid game high damage builds though.

And by the way, health stack build != tank build.

Its just a DPS build that has delayed its DPS till late game instead of being relevant early and mid game.

Grinning Monster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-09-2010

Oh dear gods that's a lot of replies. I just read through all 16 pages, and I believe I may try DPS Mundo... I had assumed it would be somewhat stupid to play as him as a tank when I have Amumu, so I never bothered...

But DPS? DPS I can do.

Garion

06-09-2010

i tank Mundo

(now, before ppl reach this line they are about to thumb me down, but i was joking and i dont Mundo)

well, i think that both builds are viable, but DPS Mundo is scarier of the ppl i face.

well, i just read the first 2 pages so i dont know how the argument turned out...

Vijaya

06-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by amcii View Post
http://img812.imageshack.us/i/mundostats.jpg/

http://img139.imageshack.us/i/dasdasdn.jpg/

http://img188.imageshack.us/i/screen07d.jpg/

..warmog..+mercury threads in less than 20mins..then(or earlier) green elixier.and wait for the right moment to use it..get some kills..buy phantom dancer..atmas impaler..spirit visage..frozen mallet..
or whatever..i already said it..you need look at your enemy..what they buy..and then buy items against their builds!

runes: red=critical hit chance..yellow=critical hit chance..blue=cooldown/lvl 18..essence=critical hit chance
= 18% critical chance as lvl 1 and -10% reduced CDs as lvl 18
you can go other runes too ofc..but i like critting so much as lvl 1..sometimes i buy a green elixier as lvl 1..then i have 40% critical hit chance as lvl 1..and then enemy die with 3-4hits..

masteries: i have 12 16 2 since 2 days..you can go something else too
exhaust+ghost = spells!!!!
you can take cleanse too..but i prefer exhaust..when a ashe or tf or tristana or teemo or someone is fed..i exhaust him..and atk him..when exhaust over his hp is 50% maybe..then he runs away..and i get him by cleaver + ulti +ghost

whoever says i sux as mundo..look my stats..show me better ones..
or 1v1 me
otherwise just shut up

but anyway..CREEEPKILLS IN EARLY GAME ARE IMPORTANT!..try to get at least 4-5 minions of 1 wave!you should have 100minions kills at lvl 20..+1warmog+mercury threads+elixier+zeal if you are good..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vijaya View Post
Tank Mundo's DPS is terrible. You might be able to stand there chipping away at a tower without flinching, but what you are doing is chipping. DPS Mundo can drop squishies in three solid hits (I just did that to the enemy teams fed Ashe last game), which means he also does more damage to towers and can knock them over much faster.

Also, 4v5 means that your team gets wiped, and the five surviving enemies are going to push MUCH harder than tank Mundo by himself. I've had idiots try this kind of stuff while running a Sivir/Taric/Alistar/Soraka/someone else with a heal push strat. I love going against idiots who try and do this stuff while I'm using a push strat, because it means I'm going to get an easy win while we destroy the other four under their own tower, then melt it faster than you can say "Tank Mundo sucks."
Want to address my statement instead of posting meaningless stats?

amcii

06-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustDavid View Post
We arn't saying that you are bad as mundo. We are saying that dps mundo (with survivablity of course since all champions need survivablity) > tank mundo. Anyhow, I'd assume you would be good with mundo if played over 600 games with him...

Btw, posting stats doesn't mean anything.
over 1200 games as mundo i think..

OatmealCookie

06-10-2010

As much as I hate the whole 'OMG THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO PLAY YOUR CHAR!' ****fests, I think the threads are catching on.

I've been getting a lot less flak ingame for playing dps mundo lately.

shawster

06-10-2010

op is smart

you guys are dumb

visage / starks / infinity edge is how you're supposed to play mundo. you're a support/dps hero that can heal and regen. mundo's skillset is just so good at everything, he's so versatile. he can tank a bit with ulti, he can dps with masochism, escape cc and do dmg with agony and slow with cleaver.

Pwnacus Maximus

06-11-2010

sorry but hp regeneration =/= tanking ability. he's just not qualified to tank at all.