MUNDO DPSES AS HE PLEASES! OR: I swear to god if you build warmogs....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DonJuancho

06-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pwnacus Maximus View Post
i see it as a survivability item versus physical DPS, if you take it with the rest of the items in the build.
if you want survivability get GA, thornmail implies trading HP for dmg (ergo tanking)

Brees

06-08-2010

the bads that come in and argue for tank mundo crack me up everytime

and he was eurotrash! oh that is rich.

Pwnacus Maximus

06-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonJuancho View Post
if you want survivability get GA, thornmail implies trading HP for dmg (ergo tanking)
I see your reasoning. I'll add it as an option.

Vijaya

06-08-2010

Someone do me a favor and ask amcii and NessOnnett to come answer this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vijaya View Post
Tank Mundo's DPS is terrible. You might be able to stand there chipping away at a tower without flinching, but what you are doing is chipping. DPS Mundo can drop squishies in three solid hits (I just did that to the enemy teams fed Ashe last game), which means he also does more damage to towers and can knock them over much faster.

Also, 4v5 means that your team gets wiped, and the five surviving enemies are going to push MUCH harder than tank Mundo by himself. I've had idiots try this kind of stuff while running a Sivir/Taric/Alistar/Soraka/someone else with a heal push strat. I love going against idiots who try and do this stuff while I'm using a push strat, because it means I'm going to get an easy win while we destroy the other four under their own tower, then melt it faster than you can say "Tank Mundo sucks."
I read through this whole thread hoping that one of them would've answer me, but yeah, no beans.

Pwnacus Maximus

06-08-2010

they'll probably just ignore it

EchoRex

06-08-2010

Like they did to everything I posted?

There is no response possible, building like that neuters Mundo's only contributing factor to a team.

Pwnacus Maximus

06-08-2010

But they've played so much with it that they refuse to accept any other answer, kind of like trying to convince a christian there is no god

Vijaya

06-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pwnacus Maximus View Post
But they've played so much with it that they refuse to accept any other answer, kind of like trying to convince a christian there is no god
And that's a topic we shouldn't go into

amcii

06-09-2010

http://img812.imageshack.us/i/mundostats.jpg/

http://img139.imageshack.us/i/dasdasdn.jpg/

http://img188.imageshack.us/i/screen07d.jpg/

..warmog..+mercury threads in less than 20mins..then(or earlier) green elixier.and wait for the right moment to use it..get some kills..buy phantom dancer..atmas impaler..spirit visage..frozen mallet..
or whatever..i already said it..you need look at your enemy..what they buy..and then buy items against their builds!

runes: red=critical hit chance..yellow=critical hit chance..blue=cooldown/lvl 18..essence=critical hit chance
= 18% critical chance as lvl 1 and -10% reduced CDs as lvl 18
you can go other runes too ofc..but i like critting so much as lvl 1..sometimes i buy a green elixier as lvl 1..then i have 40% critical hit chance as lvl 1..and then enemy die with 3-4hits..

masteries: i have 12 16 2 since 2 days..you can go something else too
exhaust+ghost = spells!!!!
you can take cleanse too..but i prefer exhaust..when a ashe or tf or tristana or teemo or someone is fed..i exhaust him..and atk him..when exhaust over his hp is 50% maybe..then he runs away..and i get him by cleaver + ulti +ghost

whoever says i sux as mundo..look my stats..show me better ones..
or 1v1 me
otherwise just shut up

but anyway..CREEEPKILLS IN EARLY GAME ARE IMPORTANT!..try to get at least 4-5 minions of 1 wave!you should have 100minions kills at lvl 20..+1warmog+mercury threads+elixier+zeal if you are good..

Priamos

06-09-2010

Pure Tank Mundo is pretty much a turd that sits there, but Atma Impaler (and Warmog/Mallet for HP) Mundo works fairly well as an offtank. From my experience, DPS Mundo is the way to go on TT, but if you try it on SR you just drop too fast, so Semi-Carry Mundo it is.