MUNDO DPSES AS HE PLEASES! OR: I swear to god if you build warmogs....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rokudan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

06-05-2010

Sheen proc is based off of your champion's BASE damage. Using masochism does not count as base damage, therefore sheen is really -not- a good item on him. The mana and AP is wasted and the proc is not enough to make up for it. However, I would still recommend a triforce over PD or Warmogs...so meh.

IE rushing is pretty bad on Mundo, I agree. After you get some armor pen, attack speed, and some lifesteal....It's a great finisher.

Silverdevilboy

06-05-2010

Awwwww...that kills what would have been a very fun build.

Ah well, guess back to the old Yoummu's, Stark's, and Zeal it is.

Speakes

06-06-2010

May I say..... ROKU SMASH!! lolroflpwned amcii

Mr Wind Up Bird

06-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roku View Post
What...? I never ever use bloodthirsters....

Doran's shield -> Spirit visage -> boots -> starks -> merc treads is what I go.
Sorry, Roku. I assumed the OP just pulled his build from your livestream. Now I feel like an ass.

Also, the merc treads surprise me a little bit. Always assumed swiftness would be better since you had CC reduction built in. I will have to try them at some point.

Rokudan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

06-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadHarryFlint View Post
Sorry, Roku. I assumed the OP just pulled his build from your livestream. Now I feel like an ass.

Also, the merc treads surprise me a little bit. Always assumed swiftness would be better since you had CC reduction built in. I will have to try them at some point.
It stacks, it's pretty awesome ^^

Pwnacus Maximus

06-08-2010

updated the item build some more, took out sunfire cape in leiu of Thornmail

sonntaG

06-08-2010

no offense but i checkeed out your profile. you hvae 14 wins with mundo. It doesnt seem like you have enough experience to be writing a guide plus you basically use the recommended items set by riot. nt though.. Oh lvl 28 aswell... id rather be taking advice from a lvl 30, senior member, with more wins as mundo. :]

Pwnacus Maximus

06-08-2010

-________________-

If you had read the thread you'd know i've already addressed this.

"
I know you may not be specifically saying this, but just because i'm level 26 doesn't mean I don't know what i'm talking about. I can't play all the time(hence why i'm still level 26) but i'm the kind of person who educates himself about the game(through reading the forums and watching livestreams etc) and its mechanics since I can't play all the time. Granted, I don't know as much about mundo as Roku does, but I still know enough about him to know that this build works and that tank mundo is a failure.

I also don't automatically assume that everyone else is wrong, hence why I am actively disscussing changes to the guide with echo7. Just in this particular situation, I know for a fact that tank mundo is an epic failure.

EDIT: now that I think about i think i may have came off as a bit of an *******, but that's in the past and i can't really take back what i said."

Games played and experience with a charcter do mean alot. Don't get me wrong. But don't just immediately write me off just because I'm a little inexperienced. I mean Roku has a similar build as I do and he's the best ****in' mundo in the entire game, I'm obviously doing something right.

DonJuancho

06-08-2010

when i play mundo i think that i'm playing a tank, but i do get high k/d ratios.

i do agree with the op, i'm not happy with warmogs at all. frozen mallet is enough for hp. i once tried yumus and the cdr for his ult is awesome (coupled with visage ofc).

oh, thornmail is a tank item...

Pwnacus Maximus

06-08-2010

i see it as a survivability item versus physical DPS, if you take it with the rest of the items in the build.