MUNDO DPSES AS HE PLEASES! OR: I swear to god if you build warmogs....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Carados

06-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by amcii View Post
you know im the better mundo..with better stats..etc.
Roku is one of the best players in this game, period.

Rokudan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

06-04-2010

****, only called 2 out of 3, didn't get the screenshot too. I am disappointed.

A 1v1 does nothing to show skill at Mundo. Considering his greatest factors are finesse, choosing when to engage, positioning, and map control, what point is a 1v1? Also I find it highly amusing that you were complaining about matchmaking in other posts, that you couldn't carry, when I myself have solo queued a smurf up almost entirely by carrying with DPS Mundo

Watch my livestream a bit bro, you might learn something. HP is a stat that sloppy Mundos need, with his ult, visage, and some cdr, it becomes quite unnecessary. Choosing when and how to fight is much better imho.

EDIT: I forgot, a more humble attitude might get you farther in your games, too.

fuoz

06-04-2010

deep-pee-ass mundo? not my kink.

read condon's guide on mundo.

actually, READ EVERY condon guide. you do the "but but but..." and its not too good.

amcii +1 for explaining the basics to the people.

Amaterasuomikami

06-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roku View Post
And people wonder why they don't show Elo + tons of other stats during preseason...

Heh.
I LOVE YOUR MUNDO! -froths at mouth-

Amaterasuomikami

06-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by amcii View Post
you know im the better mundo..with better stats..etc.
and that you would loose
1200games as mundo i have in europ. server+americ. server..and you?200?..

before about 1000 games with one champ you are not a pro..

bye now..out of this senseless topic-.-
Cause games played = skill.

I just passed 300 wins, most of my friends have around 600 wins. Do i think im amazing because of it? Well to be honest kind of.....

but my point is this; your skills arent determined by amount of wins, if the MM is doing its job your getting SOME because you teamed up against people of like skill level.

I could have 10 wins and still be awesome :]

Kirosaki

06-05-2010

if you are good at mundo you can just sit there with 9 k hp and never go back... cause thats what i did lol i could take on 5 heros at once and not die lol

Rokudan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

06-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirosaki View Post
if you are good at mundo you can just sit there with 9 k hp and never go back... cause thats what i did lol i could take on 5 heros at once and not die lol
You can do the same with 2k hp, true story.

Baculus

06-05-2010

Roku, I've fallen in love with Mundo. While I started trying to "tank" I quickly found myself ignored by all but the terribads.

In TT I have a solid non-tank build order down, but in SR I tend to struggle. It always seems easier just to roll Warmogs/stack health/Grab impaler than try to mix up the DPS. Could you give a quick rundown on your build order and basic goals during the laning phases?

EDIT: And summoner spells. I assume a 21/0/9 on masteries?

Pwnacus Maximus

06-05-2010

Roku, what do you think of my build?

And if you get the chance could you write up a couple tips or tricks for me to include in the guide?

Thanks.

NessOnett

06-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pwnacus Maximus View Post
That's 100% impossible. if you build tank mundo, which involves getting no damage items, even if you had machoism running and you had 1% hp, you'd only be doing about 300 damage. so please stop making bull**** up. That's not even taking armor or armor penetration(which you would have none of as tank mundo) into account.
I never said my build, and many "tanks" take damage and AS items. According to you, a tank is someone who takes Warmog's. I end every level 18 game with over 5000 health, so even if I have only an Atma's(A dedicated HP-tank item), then I can hit for 400+s. You assume that just because I build as a "tank" that I don't do any damage. But many tanks take Mallets(because it assists their team and makes their attacks valuable), AP tanks like Amumu and Singed often get ROAs and Abyssals. I called myself tank build because I open with a warmog's, which makes me tank according to you. Following that, you made baseless accusations that I did nothing, because of your hatred for Warmog's.(Even though I am a very good farmer and can usually get it and mercs inside the first 20 minutes even if in doing poorly...sooner if things go well). And after that I can farm really fast because I escape from any situation so I can farm out much further than most. So visage, mallet and atmas come very very fast despite the hefty investment into Warmog's