Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

MUNDO DPSES AS HE PLEASES! OR: I swear to god if you build warmogs....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yellow Jester

06-04-2010

I know that but you don't need the extra slow, you are already fast and they are already slowed. Why do you need them to be MORE slow?

Hey Pwnicus, you are in no way good. That 'tank' mundo is way better than you, and I don't agree with his build order either.

Pwnacus Maximus

06-04-2010

because cleaver slow is only once every few seconds, mallet is continuous.

So yeah. I lost that game against amcii. But not because my build was worse than his, but the skill gap between us. Amcii is obviously a better laner than me, and probably a better player in general.

EchoRex

06-04-2010

Booo I missed it.

What'd were the builds?

Pwnacus Maximus

06-04-2010

he built tank, i used my build.

Yellow Jester

06-04-2010

Actually he wasn't doing all that well either.

He wasn't playing a tank build, either, he was building a survivable DPS. You had a terrible build order and you got forced out of the lane a lot as a result of it. He had extra survivability (which automatically makes him a tank, right?) which allowed him to stay in the fight and deal more damage. Everyone does the whole DPS calculation and thinks that they're the best damage dealer, but nobody calculates the fact that in 5 seconds you have up to 5 people beating on you, and you have to eventually consider that, you know, maybe if you DON'T build that warmog's armor, you won't even last a full 5 seconds.

Mundo is definitely not a tank, but he should have at least 1 HP item. Even with only 12,000 gold you do a TON of damage, and the warmog's armor adds a LOT to your survivability.

http://leaguecraft.com/builder/Dr.+Mundo/7898059506378c92a0d78f6bad380386

Malady can swap for Stark's Fervor, Warmog's can be traded for Mallet or Sunfire Cape or whatever, or just left as a giant's belt (in which case you get an Infinity Edge rather than an Atma's Impaler), etc. Point is, look at all that HP, and look at all that damage, then multiply that damage by about 1.5. That's a lot of damage.

Carados

06-04-2010

You just linked a build with two phantom dancers and a malady.

EchoRex

06-04-2010

Just watched it, wow, bad.

Pwnacus, you lost because you couldn't dodge Cleavers much less land them consistently. You missed a sub level 6 kill and died to him due to not paying attention to minions. It was very apparent you're not familiar with Mundo, you left Burning Agony on thinking it was a damage source (or something), and didn't have a good grasp of the size, speed, or range of Cleaver.

And like Yellow Jester said, the build orders both were awful.

If he had skipped the crystal and regen pendant to immediately build a Zeal then finished the Warmog's (would have been better for a Sunfire for survivability, but its what he used) the game would have ended 10minutes before it did.

If you had started with boots, cloth armor, or a rejuv bead you would have had a moderately better presence in lane. And your build wouldn't have seemed to stall out after you got boots and an Emblem. Starks was a bad choice to build towards, especially since you weren't getting early kills.

He won for two reasons, he could land Cleavers all day on you, and he grabbed a Giant's Belt early while you had nothing to increase your damage output to compensate.

But yeah, that was amazingly bad for both. He showed a lackluster grasp of what and how to build. You showed a lackluster knowledge of the champion and how progress a build.

Pwnacus Maximus

06-04-2010

Well. I'm obviously not the greatest player ever.

amcii

06-04-2010

Quote:
Echo7:
Just watched it, wow, bad.

Pwnacus, you lost because you couldn't dodge Cleavers much less land them consistently. You missed a sub level 6 kill and died to him due to not paying attention to minions. It was very apparent you're not familiar with Mundo, you left Burning Agony on thinking it was a damage source (or something), and didn't have a good grasp of the size, speed, or range of Cleaver.

And like Yellow Jester said, the build orders both were awful.

If he had skipped the crystal and regen pendant to immediately build a Zeal then finished the Warmog's (would have been better for a Sunfire for survivability, but its what he used) the game would have ended 10minutes before it did.

If you had started with boots, cloth armor, or a rejuv bead you would have had a moderately better presence in lane. And your build wouldn't have seemed to stall out after you got boots and an Emblem. Starks was a bad choice to build towards, especially since you weren't getting early kills.

He won for two reasons, he could land Cleavers all day on you, and he grabbed a Giant's Belt early while you had nothing to increase your damage output to compensate.

But yeah, that was amazingly bad for both. He showed a lackluster grasp of what and how to build. You showed a lackluster knowledge of the champion and how progress a build.

if you think you can beat me..add me ingame and we 1v1..if not just shut up -.-
3 quadra kills..23 triple kills..
280wins to 210loss
320+double kills?
etc. ..im just the best mundo ..today i was in another live stream..5v5 normal game..and the watchers said too..imba mundo..etc.
something i hear so often..

if you think you are better..1v1

and this thread is senslesss anyway..since ap mundo is best

Carados

06-04-2010

This should be good.