Best Dominion Champion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JabJabb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2011

Haha yeah movespeed on rammus makes for an epic fast mover ^^

judgeshowtunes

09-24-2011

Yeah, GP Rammus Shaco are top 3 in my point of view. Just really strong in this mode. Eve is actually pretty good, too, seen a couple build quick Tri Forces and just wreck anything that walks by itself.

Ellivlök

09-24-2011

TF, Akali, Trynd, and Yi are pretty strong although any character with a good ability to move around the map will do just fine. Rammus is a great example but I have seen a few people that aren't using Rammus to good potential and its sad.

TrololololoNoob

09-24-2011

Kassadin movespeed and blessing with an arch ftw

Orion69

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DelusionalESG View Post
inb4 "QQ akali cuz i can't buy an oracle extract".
Because deaths are so prominent, Oracle's extract isn't going to be that great. It's only going to be up for a very short time.

@theguyabout eve: I've heard (not that I've seen) that she is great because she is fast and pretty much perma stealth. She can ninja a tower like nobodies business from what my friends have said.

@Anyonethatsays Rammus: Yeah, he is pretty fast, but with any decent defense, easily stoppable. I've won plenty of games against rammus because people think he is OP, and rely on him, but end up failing.

Of some of the best I've seen in Dominion as of yet are GP, Udyr, Teemo, Akali, and Nidalee. All very mobile, and great bursters/stoppers. Teemo counters melee pretty decently, and can move quickly, whilst shrooms on key spot such as HP boosts and Speed boosts ruins their day (not to mention wards which aren't in the game).

However, my favorite defender lately has to be Swain. He is really tanky, and has great sustain. With the Mana regen in this mode, he can ult for a very long time. I buy zhonya's hourglass on him for defense, because when people attack you at ur tower, you just turn on ult + zhonya's and heal up/damage them.

Mk5StrikerEureka

09-25-2011

its all about alistar.

Orion69

09-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by austamakiir View Post
its all about alistar.
Haven't tried him yet in dominion, but I think I will if you say so. I could see his knockup being really good as a defender. But his CD are just eh.

paperplague

09-25-2011

every assassin champ is op

viperchild

09-25-2011

rammus, gankplank and Ezreal all do quite well. and so does twitch.

Beancakes

09-25-2011

Ezreal is godly!