Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Last whisper on Renekton/AD Champs, better then early game brut?

1
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Agrias Oaks

Senior Member

09-24-2011

With the 15% innate armor pen on the map, and Last whisper giving you 40% Armpen, would that mean you have a total of 55% armor penetration? Overall that seems a lot better then flat reduction since there is a bit of a bruiser dominance to the game. Is it worth it to buy this item rather then the brutalizer for Renekton and other AD casters?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fire Brigade

Senior Member

09-24-2011

Percent Armor pen stacks multiplicative. I also think there is a hard cap at 50%, more testing required.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kresterz

Senior Member

09-24-2011

hrmm, don't you also get more armor aswell?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jars

Senior Member

09-24-2011

it's the same as on SR... bad


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prometheius

Senior Member

09-24-2011

Cdr


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Danaan

Senior Member

09-24-2011

Brutalizer is good because of the CDR. The other stats are secondary, especially for Renekton.


1