@Riot How is Dominion Balance going to happen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WindScorpion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2011

I'm absolutely certain you can't have balance with the same champions in both Dominion and Summoner's Rift. I know you've already cast TT by the wayside and determined that balance there just isn't going to happen. Is the same true for Dominion? Will there be changes for Dominion separate from SR?

I love Dominion, and draft mode makes it pretty okay balance-wise. It would be nice, though, if I didn't have to ban Rammus every time.

Polaritie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2011

Lol, Rammus is god tier because of his speed, but...

There are others who can pull similar feats.

WindScorpion

09-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polaritie View Post
Lol, Rammus is god tier because of his speed, but...

There are others who can pull similar feats.
Agreed.

Tiagantar

09-24-2011

My guess is that they don't need to, there will be champions that are better in SR and champions that are better in CS, meaning they don't need to juggle perfect balance. I think its better like that since we have so many champions and its nice to see uses for the champions that don't do welll on SR.