Experienced Summoner Looking to win

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Đeathwish

09-24-2011

Me - lvl 30, 1287 elo (was higher from back when before they did the elo update)
open to ranked games with ppl who dont suck or complain or troll, but would have to play around first to feel out game play etc.

Mostly looking for more people who know how to play and play well to chill with and bs and WIN.
- on skype, vent and TS

get at me.

can play all character types (tank, support, hyrbid, ad melee, ad ranged, ap, etc)
FAVORITE champs- casseopiea, mf, kogmaw, tryn, malz, urgot, kayle, talon, and others.

And unlike other players i choose my champion around the team instead of autolocking like a baddie

Thamoo

09-25-2011

If you dont mind playing support (mostly sona) every game I'd like to give you a try.

Đeathwish

09-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thamoo View Post
If you dont mind playing support (mostly sona) every game I'd like to give you a try.
i dont have sona, im big on kayle and taric tho. i wouldn do that every single game but i do love playin kayle haha.

Keyori

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2011

Added

crucipaynus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2011

Hey man if you can play a good janna hit me up , summoner name is crucipaynus

Ben Khan

09-28-2011

Hey, id love to play some duo q with you, i play a variety of roles, no supports atm though. I recently started playing ranked games, and was about 9/6 wins duo qing with a freind of mine, then i started solo queuing and I had a world record breaking spree of 6 leavers in my games in a row, and now im 17-20.
id love to play some games, my scores pretty bad right now but i can confidently say its due to trolls/leavers in my games rather than lack of skill.

My summoner is frozentide, itd be awesome if i could play with some competent teammates.