AD Vladimir?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Admiral Love

10-09-2011

Instead of AD, I would try attack speed and lifesteal. The idea isn't to deal damage with autoattacks, but to keep your hp up while you wait for your CDs to run down. Maybe try:

Warmog's
Ryali's
Rabbadon's
Gunblade
Stark's
Attack Speed Boots/MPEN Boots

or maybe

Warmog's
Rylai's
Malady
Stark's
Gunblade
AttackSpeed/MPEN boots

Do you guys think this is viable? Never actually tried it...

Angrbodda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2011

I don't think this is as troll as it looks and with the new runes and masteries, it seems rather viable to make him a 3 way hybrid. Say M. Pen/ Armor Pen runes, all of the offense line on masteries, spell vamp and AS on runes. Build 3 Wharmog's, Rabbadon's Deathcap, Atma's impaler and almost whatever boots you like and enjoy your offtank/AP/AD Vladimir. You'd be getting 6067HP, 305.8 AP and 220AD. Does it sound that bad? Vlad is not likely to go over 500 AP anyway and with his skills and that crazy health regen, he'd never die. Even more, since pool's damage scales off 3.75% bonus health, he would be dealing 302 magic damage per half second to every target, imagine 2 full seconds beneath Ashe, Vayne, Annie or any other squishy.

Severla

12-16-2011

Just build a Lichbane?

Everyone ignores Lichbane on characters without mana (except it's still used on Akali), but on someone like Vlad who super spams it's proc is almost always active (god forbid you have a decent chunk of AP to go with it).

Olek Skilgannon

12-16-2011

Ive done it. We lost but I went like 9/1/15+
CDR boots, Spirit Visage, Frozen Mallet, Atmas, Madreds

Game ended here.

SN: I owned their carry Mundo 1v1 which I've never been able to do(when its a fed mundo) as AP.

Fun? Yes.
Viable? NO.

TeddyBær

09-14-2012

Try this build?

Rabadons DeathCap,
Nashor's tooth,
Guardian Angel,
Athene's Unholy Grail,
Hextech Gunblade
365 ability power+
50% attack speed boost
40% cooldown reduction
15% lifesteal
20% spellvamp
40+ attack dmg
78+ magic resist
68+ Armour
I did not put in the mana regen because vladimir does not use it
here are the item specials

UNIQUE Passive: +25% Cooldown Reduction
UNIQUE Passive: Increases Ability Power by 30%
UNIQUE Passive: Revives your champion upon death, restoring 750 Health and 375 Mana (5 minute cooldown).
UNIQUE Passive: 15% Cooldown Reduction UNIQUE Passive: Restores 12% of your max Mana on Kill or Assist.
UNIQUE Passive: Increases your Mana Regen by 1% per 1% Mana you are missing. Does not stack with Chalice of Harmony.
UNIQUE Active: Deals 300 magic damage and slows the target champion's Movement Speed by 50% for 3 seconds (60 second cooldown).

Cenerae

09-14-2012

Dear sweet lord, WHY would you necro this travesty of a thread?

And why on earth would you build an Athene's on Vlad? <_<

Or AD in general since you know...he has highly spammable abilities.