The ultimate AD Shaco build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lycantt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2012

Hey summoners, so I've been surfing around the internet and I see all these different Shaco builds that claim to be the best, but some end up getting him a little more hp (warmog's), others just say that you have to build him super flat AD, and others doesn't even have Infinity. So I am here to discuss the ultimate AD Shaco build, and I want every opinion. (If we could bring the perfect runes it would be great too).

So I build him (and I'm not THAT pro, so don't ****storm me)(and it also kind of depends of the other team, but basically..)

Cloth 5
Berserk boots
Wriggle's
Yomuu's
Infinity
Phantom
Bloodthrister/GA/Madred's

So, what do you think?

Cenerae

09-14-2012

I think it depends very much on what you actually plan to do with Shaco.

Glass cannon Shaco makes for a good split pusher and 1v1 champion, but he can't teamfight worth a damn because melee + squishy + no escapes (you'd be using Decieve to get in range most likely) = dead.

Tanky bruiserish Shaco can teamfight better, but obviously has less raw killing power and turret smashing speed.

Lycantt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cenerae View Post
I think it depends very much on what you actually plan to do with Shaco.

Glass cannon Shaco makes for a good split pusher and 1v1 champion, but he can't teamfight worth a damn because melee + squishy + no escapes (you'd be using Decieve to get in range most likely) = dead.

Tanky bruiserish Shaco can teamfight better, but obviously has less raw killing power and turret smashing speed.
Well what do you think it actually works better for the team? I mean, a really pure AD Shaco can easily clean up all the enemy squishes

MuhGeeSher

09-14-2012

Jungle Shaco = Win ( if your team is decent )
Cloth -> Wriggles -> Boots of Mob -> BF into Infinity -> Zeal -> Phage -> Frozen Mallet -> Phantom ->
GA or any last item.

I personally like to solo-push with Shaco , with Wriggles and his boxes, and Q and Boots of Mobility Passive, it makes him really hard to kill or hunt down.

Be smart in team-fights and go in when you see an opening.

Deceive in behind carry, hit and Deceive and try to do as much dmg. before you die. At least, that's how I play Shaco. I also really like coming to clean things up after team-fights.

and, always TRY to have a red on you. It's really nice .

Cenerae

09-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycantt View Post
Well what do you think it actually works better for the team? I mean, a really pure AD Shaco can easily clean up all the enemy squishes
It really depends on the team.

If they can stall for you while you split push towers down, a damage focused Shaco can work well. If they have strong initiation, you may be able to (cautiously) enter teamfights and pick off low health squishies fast.

If they are going to need a 5th member in the fight proper, then you'd be better off with a bruiser setup. Often with pugs it is going to be the latter, but it really depends on your team comp a lot. You should never be fixed on one specific build, as it won't always fit what your team can use. No sense charging off to split push and be a glass cannon if the enemy team can push your team off your towers while you're gone, right?