AD Vladimir?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Firephly

09-24-2011

Anyone try to build an AD Vladimir? He doesn't really have any nuke abilities so I think this may actually work pretty well. Attack speed, attack damage, health, and a little bit of movement speed and I think it would be great.

Maybe a build that looks something like this:

-Berserker's Greaves
-The Bloodthirster
-Phantom Dancer
-Infinity Edge
-Frozen Mallet
-Phantom Dancer

doo0ooooooom

09-24-2011

that's what we call a "troll build"

vlad gets hp from ap, so without ap he's squishy as hell. His range is too short. The only utility he'd add to the team is ult.

You can build any character as ad, as it's mostly items that make the build rather than abilities... but he'd be bad compared to any actual ranged carry.

Firephly

09-24-2011

Well then add more hp into the build. I've seen a Brand build AD and he did pretty good. His auto attack has just as much range as Vladimir.

doo0ooooooom

09-24-2011

anyone can do "pretty good" as ad if they get fed. 90% of being AD is items, so if you have stupid amounts of gold from bad opponents, you're going to start 3 shotting people.

The question is why build AD vlad or ad brand, when you could play ashe or vayne or caitlynn, or someone who has a skillset that actually synergizes with an AD build.

Firephly

09-24-2011

Well because it might actually be good. Vlad's ult increases damage, he also has life steal from his Q, his E increases is life steal, and his W can be an escape tool. If used right I think they would be good with an AD build.

Gigarayzor

09-24-2011

I just don't see what Vlad adds to an AD carry role that a normal AD character doesn't have and more. The only thing I really see is his ult's increased damage, but that's not THAT great.

Macaco Velho

09-24-2011

This is never going to be as good as Crittlesticks.

AngryNarwhal

09-24-2011

The reason it's a bad idea is because you waste his AMAZING passive.

Mejakallu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2011

Stack tons of HP
Get some more HP and some AP
Get Atmas
Get some AD

Boom.

Fluffy1

09-24-2011

it could work due to damage amp on ult, but it will fail far more often then it would succeed.