Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dominion Scoring - Small Change

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

macsauce

09-24-2011

I love the idea how it ranks everyone in the game based on their caps/neutrals/champ kills. But I think the scores should be based on time.

I could be averaging 1,800 points every game. That doesn't mean I am good, I could have been the worst on the team everytime, but the games lasted a very long time.

For example, If I played a 12 minute game and scored 1,000 points. My match history and end game stats will show 83.3 points per minute. This is a much better showing of my true score, especially over multiple games.

Another example, would be a 20 minute game where I scored 1,300 points. Although my score is higher, my points per minute is actually lower at 65. In other words, I actually performed worse this game based on the time I spent.

Any thoughts?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cylf

09-24-2011

Quote:
macsauce:
I love the idea how it ranks everyone in the game based on their caps/neutrals/champ kills. But I think the scores should be based on time.

I could be averaging 1,800 points every game. That doesn't mean I am good, I could have been the worst on the team everytime, but the games lasted a very long time.

For example, If I played a 12 minute game and scored 1,000 points. My match history and end game stats will show 83.3 points per minute. This is a much better showing of my true score, especially over multiple games.

Another example, would be a 20 minute game where I scored 1,300 points. Although my score is higher, my points per minute is actually lower at 65. In other words, I actually performed worse this game based on the time I spent.

Any thoughts?

Some charactrs arent good early dominion but pick up the pace more near the end; but i think having the game automatically and calculate points per minute would be pretty awesome.