Dominion Scoring - Small Change

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

macsauce

09-24-2011

I love the idea how it ranks everyone in the game based on their caps/neutrals/champ kills. But I think the scores should be based on time.

I could be averaging 1,800 points every game. That doesn't mean I am good, I could have been the worst on the team everytime, but the games lasted a very long time.

For example, If I played a 12 minute game and scored 1,000 points. My match history and end game stats will show 83.3 points per minute. This is a much better showing of my true score, especially over multiple games.

Another example, would be a 20 minute game where I scored 1,300 points. Although my score is higher, my points per minute is actually lower at 65. In other words, I actually performed worse this game based on the time I spent.

Any thoughts?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cylf

09-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by macsauce View Post
I love the idea how it ranks everyone in the game based on their caps/neutrals/champ kills. But I think the scores should be based on time.

I could be averaging 1,800 points every game. That doesn't mean I am good, I could have been the worst on the team everytime, but the games lasted a very long time.

For example, If I played a 12 minute game and scored 1,000 points. My match history and end game stats will show 83.3 points per minute. This is a much better showing of my true score, especially over multiple games.

Another example, would be a 20 minute game where I scored 1,300 points. Although my score is higher, my points per minute is actually lower at 65. In other words, I actually performed worse this game based on the time I spent.

Any thoughts?
Some charactrs arent good early dominion but pick up the pace more near the end; but i think having the game automatically and calculate points per minute would be pretty awesome.