I broke up with my annoying girlfriend so I could play Dominion today

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

icmakadash

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2011

i'm sorry to be so blunt, but you shouldn't make excuses.. be a stand up person. less people will be hurt because of it.

Kwisatz Haderach

09-24-2011

so that's who's on my d1ck right now

KhaorvaK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2011

We'll see how bad you miss her in about 3 days... You might be rethinking this after it's too late :P

But maybe not. There was obviously no respect in the relationship in either direction, so she's going to be doing better to move on at either rate. :P

You, however...

piece 0f crap

09-24-2011

Give'er to me azzhole

MagicMyshu

09-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sessorach View Post
I saw the announcement this morning, and immediately called my obnoxious girlfriend up. I made up some lame excuse about how I needed some space and we should see other people, but she asked me "are you going to play that stupid game again today?" because, well, I've been loving Dominion the past few days. Which was awesome, because then I acted hurt that she "disrespected me and my interests"; she felt bad about saying it, AND I had a good reason to dump her.

Crystal Scar, here I come!
I love you man! And seeing as you are now available. Wats up? I'm a hetero male, but that's what makes you and I so compatible. Holla

Reynmaker

09-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sessorach View Post
I saw the announcement this morning, and immediately called my obnoxious girlfriend up. I made up some lame excuse about how I needed some space and we should see other people, but she asked me "are you going to play that stupid game again today?" because, well, I've been loving Dominion the past few days. Which was awesome, because then I acted hurt that she "disrespected me and my interests"; she felt bad about saying it, AND I had a good reason to dump her.

Crystal Scar, here I come!
Probably didn't have a girl
She's better off
all those thumbs up, you boys prob still believe in cooties.
Women trump Dominion. always.

Pete Mesquite

09-24-2011

I don't need p-u-s-s-y i've got LOL

SC x Enthrax

09-24-2011

so how could you play today with just one hand if you broke up with your girlfriend?

FreeSMDoublelift

Recruiter

09-24-2011

boobs>lol

Venguy

09-24-2011

fake story