Gold Quintessences [DOMINION]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

patBOGAN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2011

my speculation from watching and playing dominion that you generate alot of gold
so why not boost your gold generating with gold quintessences and buy a gold generating item in the beggining of the match
you will have your build before anyone else

get back at me [smart people only]

Masterwalker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2011

nobody uses Gold Quintessences. Not in SR, not in TT, and not in dominion either.

CaptainTrips01

09-24-2011

5/10

I'm sure quite a few will fall for it.

Mísanthropic

09-24-2011

Avarice x 3
Greed +1
????????
FASTER ITEMZ!

MrOverYou

09-24-2011

maybe you will have your build starting items 1st but you will loose in mobility for the start of the game, gotta CAPTURE and hold not only hold lolz

Xardu

09-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterwalker View Post
nobody uses Gold Quintessences. Not in SR, not in TT, and not in dominion either.
ppl who play support champs on SR are using them

LuckyTofu

09-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterwalker View Post
i use it for supports in SR. puregoldenboy uses it for his soraka. its not that nobody uses it, its just that its not something common

Wartyde

09-24-2011

Hey mom, I found a troll !!! Can I keep it?

Cartographer

09-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by patBOGAN View Post
my speculation from watching and playing dominion that you generate alot of gold
so why not boost your gold generating with gold quintessences and buy a gold generating item in the beggining of the match
you will have your build before anyone else

get back at me [smart people only]
You will have your build after everyone else. Most gold/10 items take 25+ minutes to pay themselves off, and Dominion rarely lasts that long.

Any case where you are dealing with a lot of gold devalues each individual piece of gold, so things like gold/10 quints are also less useful relatively. Gold has a pretty steep diminishing marginal utility.

Bah, I am an idiot for falling for this...

Dodo Torpedo

09-24-2011

Or you cam get your build within 23 minutes and use the other runes that would be more beneficial.