[Idea]Champion Vs Champion Debuff reduction overtime

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drakonis

09-19-2009

Now on to the idea, all debuffs applied to your champ eventually weaken until it wears off, it only works with damage overtime skills

Imagine this situation, theres Veigar on top farming AP and pushing, theres a noxious mushroom on the way and Veigar steps on it, The poison effects and Teemo come and finish the kill

Now applying a reduction over time on its poison, veigar would be alive for long enough to escape teemo by teleporting to his base

Another good example is NuNu and Ashe slows, its annoying unless your so damn fast, so it should reduce as it ends

i imagined this a huge nerf to teemo and other annoying heroes that i fighted and got annoyed at endless amounts of kills

i need more time to work on it

Riot make this good and add to LoL

Bregan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2009

i disapprove. this is a bad idea. seems interesting at first in regards to diminishing slows, but then slows lose their effectiveness anyway. bad idea.

LameLikeMike

Adjudicator

09-19-2009

I think in general her VO work is kinda weak, she sounds like a emo ***** that wont shut up about how much the world sucks, Viagar blatantly talking about being evil is funny, but Katerina should be much more subtle IMO

Slovo

09-19-2009

The correct word is "fought", and the sole purpose of those characters you mentioned is exactly as you mentioned. Nunu s meant to slow you, in order to catch up and kill you. This game is about killing heroes, not letting everyone escape every situation. If you have such a problem with it, might I suggest the cleanse summoner spell? Flash is good for those pesky slows and roots as well.

Slovo

09-19-2009

LameLikeMe what are you talking about?