[BUG] Possible bug with entropy; can't select target

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cylf

09-24-2011

I bought entropy twice now and both times and when i press 1 to activate it; it instantly uses it without a target; i dont know if it auto-selects the closest target or what; but I've been confused by this and have been unable to post due to passing out after dominion beta ended.

Plese check into this

Yousosmart

09-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cylf View Post
I bought entropy twice now and both times and when i press 1 to activate it; it instantly uses it without a target; i dont know if it auto-selects the closest target or what; but I've been confused by this and have been unable to post due to passing out after dominion beta ended.

Plese check into this
It's functioning as it should. It basically gives you a red buff for a few seconds, since you can't normally get it in Dominion mode.

Cylf

09-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yousosmart View Post
It's functioning as it should. It basically gives you a red buff for a few seconds, since you can't normally get it in Dominion mode.
Oh; so it gives you a buff... ah okay did not realize that; then maybe it could use a tool-tip re-work.

casperW

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-24-2011

oh wow, nice thread