Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Already addicted to playing Ryze for Dominion.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tabernaster

09-24-2011

Ryze is really fun and really good vs a lot of the other champs that are good in Dominion. Only lost 1 game with him yesterday and ended up in the top 3 scores every game, not that scores mean anything but yeah, still beast mode.

This is also a subtle hint to Riot to put the Uncle Ryze skin on sale so I can give them my money.

Tabernaster

09-24-2011

Actually, now that I think about it, Riot should put the Uncle Ryze skin on sale with the release of Dominion and make an advertisement/poster with him saying "I WANT YOU FOR DOMINION!"

You know you want to Riot.

urmamasllama

09-24-2011

Quote:
djvkut:
Actually, now that I think about it, Riot should put the Uncle Ryze skin on sale with the release of Dominion and make an advertisement/poster with him saying "I WANT YOU FOR DOMINION!"

You know you want to Riot.

i already have the skin but i approve

anyway i was amazed at ryzes effectiveness on CS