[Guide]Master Yi, Master Of LoL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

naggano2012

03-26-2011

Ok first of all master yi does not need health or armor or anything like that
Because in five seconds he can kill any magician and any dps champion.. but most tanks dont have stuns and they wont be able to reduce master yi's health as MY build which i founded is the best build for master yi... unless you try it dont say it sucks... or i will have to play you and you will see that i am right.... Master yi is a character where he is high at dps, critical damage and chance and also at attack speed... Something people never really think about is speed. with those three phantom dancers yi moves aroun 450 or more... which can be very helfull if you are trying to catch up to a running away hero or you your self are trying to dipset ... combining these 4 things you get the ultimate melee champ..

So here is the build (will be explained afterwards)
1) buy the recommended boots
2) then buy 1 phantom dancer.
3) buy two B.F. swords
4) then buy two vampiric scepters.
5) get 1800 gold and finish buying the bloodthirsters
6) by 1 more phantom dancer.
7) buy Infinity Edge so your critical is maxed out.
8) sell your boots and buy 1 more phantom dancer

So you should end up with this.
1)Phantom dancer
2)Phantom dancer
3) Blood Thirster
4)Blood Thirster
5)Infinity Edge
6)Phantom dancer

This IS the best build because even if you do build on health and/or armor then his greatest atribute (ATTACK) will not be fully used to its best..

With this build and some runes (too lazy to go an check which ones) you will be getting at least 500 damage on any player( at level 18 and all items are bought.... because of your 100% critical and like 350+ damage) on champs who dont build their defence this damage can raise to 600-800. meaning that a couple of kills and they die... and since you will have 2.1 attack speed (without ulti(2.5 with ulti)) you can kill them in 3-5 seconds

Now since there are those tanks and other dps heroes it will take only a bit longer to kill them. even if their dps is greater than yours (which i would REALLY doubt) then the blood thirsters would do the work... you would have 50% life steal (with no blood thirster stacks ) and 70% with blood thirster stacks on both of them... for each of their hit you would likely do two and with equal or greater damage and therefore you will easily restore all damage done to you...

One disadvantage of yi is his health... if you are fighting three+ vs 1 you are likely to loose.... but 1 on 1 you can kill thousands of heroes in a row... so when fighting do be the first to enter... kill of the magicians and then the highest dps enemies... if it happens that more than three of their heroes are magicians and can stun then i would buy a quicksilver so they cant get away or gank me... but otherwise stick to the alredy given build....

You heard this build first from Naggano2012.. so please give credit and dont lie and take it as your own..... need help with any other character (my best are: master yi,,,, Karthus,,,,Malzahar,,,,, Cho Gath',,, and lots more...) or have more questions about master yi please respond or try to contact me thru this NEW email i have (maksim.n@hotmail.com)

Courtelyou

07-12-2011

Pretty boss guide

Just Too Lucky

07-12-2011

To the guy who asked if this build still works.....

Level 8 here and went 20 4 9 using this build first run. Only thing I did different is get the BF Sword and turn it into a Black Cleaver before getting Zeal. Once you get the Black Cleaver you can gank so successfully its ridiculous.

icookiemonstur

01-01-2013

this build is pretty cool but I like my own build of items with my build I killed 44 champs and I died 4 times. I will post it when I have time lol cause I cant remember it. next time I will write it down. :P

AdvancedKillzz

06-14-2014

id recommend going jungle as yi and gank till lvl 6 that way you have your ult and you chase the enemy's when you get your ult be sure to help mid and switch and gank bot those are the 2 main lanes you need to focus top is just like the back up if things don't go well but when you. I recommend these wepons Black Cleaver Infinity Eedge get Phantom Dancer/ or some atk speed item don't matter that way your ult has faster atk speed ad get Hydra Renovus for that life steal boots of mobility+Homegurd and for the last weapon just get more adc.

Tundra3201

06-14-2014

This thread is over a year old and is still about AP Yi... Why did you revive it lol