[Guide]Master Yi, Master Of LoL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nub2Pro

10-23-2010

I prefer a build like this for Yi...

http://www.nub2pro.com/#adTm6s6tgGbc...005nnkK9RORUQQ

With full items, you are doing over 1400 true damage per second and lifestealing about 800 hp per second. For quints and marks, armor penetration is best and for seals, attack speed is best.

DoDziaczek

10-25-2010

Thanks i use only Suggested Ability Guide but i prefer my item build. ; ]

HeroDcx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2010

you can simply follow the recommended items and you can still get a whole lot kills
the only way to bad not get kills its that you never played games like heroes of newerth or defence of the ancients
but this guide is also a pretty good guide
yes i agree with you hes not a tanker hes an ASSASSIN
thats why you should rush after they stun

Enitocinn

12-20-2010

This build is great either that or the opponents I was playing against was very bad, my first game as yi and i got 20/4/6 lol

Guolin

01-24-2011

Is this build still viable? It was posted almost 1 1/2 years back - are any other builds slightly better? I definitely like this build and I can own hard; however, my Yi's K/D/A ratio typically lacks compared to my teammates' ratios, although it might just be because I suck with him.

jett4pw

02-02-2011

i used this build with my own variation and come out of most matches with most kills and least deaths i just had a match were i went 17/4/4 using trinity force instead of phantom

Gosha92

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2011

What century is it in this LoL pics?

C0WxDD

02-11-2011

cool guide bro... it works just fine

Dynamic Kebren

03-02-2011

Im new only lvl 6.. if thats new? been playing for 2 days anyway i mainly use alistar and xio so a bit of a change for me but the more times i read this thread the better he gets for me oh and i would say get alpha stike up first like max it out i dont even use meditate i dont have time to do it, i only use it if im jungling but it does work for it thx man

glowackison

03-03-2011

you should try AP yi. i know it sounds like you arent unlocking his full potential as pusher/assassin. but since his Q gives 1-1 ap ratio, as for his W gives 2-1 ratio, its safe to say you can easily 1v1 anyone with proper AP build. plus if you are running 5s or 3s and find yourself fighting multiple enemies, you can still Q for avg of around 800plus dmg, then back up while cooldown and meditate for 2k hp then jump back in and Q for kill. idk, i love AP build. i just have wayy more fun with him as AP. and you dont have to go full AP, as yi at lvl 15+ i will pick up hextech gb, lichbane, rabadon and mejai and sword of ocult to put me at 200 plus dmg and 600plus ap. which makes yi much more dangerous and able to take full dps yi anyday with lifesteal from hex and spell steal and meditate to heall full hp. and u kill their yi before he gets his E back. k im done ranting but for real all YI fans should peep this build. go have fun and experiment with all heroes. he isnt only hybrid building toon.