See Dominion AND Medieval Twitch... LIKE OMG

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OhmWrecker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

09-24-2011

Ok, so my previous thread wasn't catchy enough I guess because things move so fast on this forum. I captured a full game of Dominion yesterday in full super smooth 1080p HD, and whipped out my Medieval Twitch skin while playing (rarest in the game).

If the mention of Medieval Twitch doesn't get comments, I don't know what will. I'm not using a skin mod or anything, I earned him legit. I have nearly 2,100 referrals now, nearly 700 are "confirmed" at level 5 and up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=Fel1zwqpkt4

If you'd like to read my impressions article on Dominion head over to Voodoo Extreme:

http://ve3d.ign.com/articles/preview...Gameplay-Video

Lvl 8 Psyduck

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2011

medieval looks cool can u give us SS of ur Owned Skin?

Umbrex

09-24-2011

Twitch wrecks on Dominion actually :P

Klonsondon

09-24-2011

How the heck did you get so many references?

OhmWrecker

Master Recruiter

09-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by elBOOBOO View Post
medieval looks cool can u give us SS of ur Owned Skin?
SS = screenshot? Is there a way to show all of your owned skins at once?

Jokingly

09-24-2011

I usually just ignore Dominion threads... but that skin.

OhmWrecker

Master Recruiter

09-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klonsondon View Post
How the heck did you get so many references?
I've been a part of the League community since beta, and started doing the referral program right when it began in January of 2010 or so. It's been a long road, and at this point I'm really just shooting to get a game element named after me then I'm done. By the time I'd be able to unlock all content or win a trip out to Riot League of Legends 2 would be out haha.

I may put up a video soon on my Youtube channel that goes over how I went and earned my referrals. It wasn't through the website I write for, so you don't need to be a part of some big site or network to get there. It was all using methods of my own really, that I figured out over time.

Lvl 8 Psyduck

09-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhmWrecker View Post
SS = screenshot? Is there a way to show all of your owned skins at once?
u only have to show us 1 skin if its unlocked .

TippingPoint

Master Recruiter

09-24-2011

I just wish Medieval Twitch was more flashy or epic-y in some way

Klonsondon

09-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhmWrecker View Post
I've been a part of the League community since beta, and started doing the referral program right when it began in January of 2010 or so. It's been a long road, and at this point I'm really just shooting to get a game element named after me then I'm done. By the time I'd be able to unlock all content or win a trip out to Riot League of Legends 2 would be out haha.

I may put up a video soon on my Youtube channel that goes over how I went and earned my referrals. It wasn't through the website I write for, so you don't need to be a part of some big site or network to get there. It was all using methods of my own really, that I figured out over time.
Share pl0x. Can't even get to 10 >.>