It's back

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maya Fey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2011

The fun factor.

My hat is down, Riot, it feels AMAZING to ask myself "What am I supposed to be doing right now?" all the time. I missed learning small things after every single match. It's finally back.

Erm, sorry everyone, I wish I could edit the title, it really wasn't my intention to fool (I've grown to dislike the world "troll") you.

Tulki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2011

I thought you meant Dominion was available again HOW DARE YOU THROW ME OFF

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE. GRAHHHHHHHHHH! *foams at the mouth*

onionreng

09-24-2011

i got trolled..................

Taleris

09-24-2011

Dominion is great...less people raging about the hero you chose or the build. They are to busy focusing on the game to troll as often.

Cathari

09-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taleris View Post
Dominion is great...less people raging about the hero you chose or the build. They are to busy focusing on the game to troll as often.
That's just because it's new so people aren't completely sure how each champions plays on it. Of course, everyone knows that rammus is a complete bamf on it, but there have been a lot of champions people haven't seen played on it so they can't really judge.

Give it a month or two after complete release and I'm sure people will be complaining about champ selects like on SR.

Such League Wow

09-24-2011

is it sad that my heart skipped a beat when i saw this thread title?

Maya Fey

09-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Th3Sorr0w View Post
That's just because it's new so people aren't completely sure how each champions plays on it. Of course, everyone knows that rammus is a complete bamf on it, but there have been a lot of champions people haven't seen played on it so they can't really judge.

Give it a month or two after complete release and I'm sure people will be complaining about champ selects like on SR.
Maybe, but individual skill with one hero is more important in this map than it was in SR, this results in less prejudice based on picks. This game is all about brawling with your favorite characters, they have to be OVERLY weak in order not to compete here.

In SR a lot of the weak heroes were judged weaker than they really were because of all the hype, here in Dominion I imagine a good player will fare well with any hero he likes.

Or maybe I'm just thinking positive.

Diquad

09-24-2011

-Looks at title-

-Reads OP-

*Insert Incoherent babble and womanly tears*

Maya Fey

09-24-2011

Sorry