Dumbinion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

digiversed

09-24-2011

>inb4 fanboys downvote

>inb4 In denial gamers (it'll be fun in 2 months when everyone knows how to play)

The title says it all. The only thing less impressive than the first look vid is the actual gameplay.

It's like a mario party mini-game-- the one no one likes to play. If you think everyone is like you and just ADORES AND LOVES OMG HUGGLES dominion, then feel free, the next time it is active, to look at your teammates' match histories. Why so much summoner rift when a new game mode is active?

I'll tell you why!!!! The cake was a lie.

srkfx

09-24-2011

3 years ago:
DotA fanboy: OMFG.nobish piece off ****,lolololo takes no skill,lolololo worse game
LoL fanboy: STFU old ***,new game,more simplified,no more ******ed mechanics
Now:
SR fanboy:OMFG.nobish piece off ****,lolololo takes no skill,lolololo worse game
Dominion fanboy: STFU old ***,new game,more simplified,no more ******ed mechanics

History is indeed circual.

Point: U'll get used to it.Some people will love it,some will hate it.Same as always,no?

digiversed

09-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by srkfx View Post
3 years ago:
DotA fanboy: OMFG.nobish piece off ****,lolololo takes no skill,lolololo worse game
LoL fanboy: STFU old ***,new game,more simplified,no more ******ed mechanics
Now:
SR fanboy:OMFG.nobish piece off ****,lolololo takes no skill,lolololo worse game
Dominion fanboy: STFU old ***,new game,more simplified,no more ******ed mechanics

History is indeed circual.

Point: U'll get used to it.Some people will love it,some will hate it.Same as always,no?

lol, maybe
history has a lot of failures though too, like LoL and WoW clonefails

BarxBaron

09-24-2011

Shame you feel this way....

I had hella fun and can't wait for release.

Izacer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by digiversed View Post
look at your teammates' match histories. Why so much summoner rift when a new game mode is active?

I'll tell you why!!!! Dominion wasn't enabled before, and it is only enabled in off peak hours.
Fixed your post. Also, I don't care about the cake as long as I get my companion cube.

Nosticlol

09-24-2011

Just wait OP, I'm sure they'll add co op vs AI for you on dominion, since that's all you seem to play.

Then maybe you'll win.

digiversed

09-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosticlol View Post
Just wait OP, I'm sure they'll add co op vs AI for you on dominion, since that's all you seem to play.

Then maybe you'll win.
this is my troll account-- I wouldn't dare say anything unpopular or negative about dominion on my precious main.

Grand Xerxes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosticlol View Post

Then maybe you'll win.
+1...gotta be a smurf account, hasn't played since july

edit: **** kennens running around

Hokotoro

09-24-2011

Oh look. A stupid purist.

Grand Xerxes

09-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by digiversed View Post
this is my troll account-- I wouldn't dare say anything unpopular or negative about dominion on my precious main.
seriously? who cares...you are worried about what a million anonymous nerds think of you, so you post on an account that you don't really use?