@ Riot Ashe Arrow Bug

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YamiDragon

09-24-2011

So I was playing ashe and I had just picked up the storm shield and I was huge and all.
Anyways so I was running from another ashe and gangplank and I decided to use my arrow to stun them and ghost away.

So I had it all planned and I fired my arrow, to my surprise I watched it fly over both of them.
I dont know if its because of the size I was at but it just happned so I thought I would inform yall.

tipsyplum

09-24-2011

you probably missed...

YamiDragon

09-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by tipsyplum View Post
you probably missed...
I am positive I didn't miss it flew over both of them literally even the gangplank was like wtf just happened.

JaySten

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2011

This would be more appropriate under the 'bugs' forum. You probably wont get any attention to the matter here.

YamiDragon

09-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaySten View Post
This would be more appropriate under the 'bugs' forum. You probably wont get any attention to the matter here.
Your right

NuclearRogue

09-24-2011

perhaps lag?

Skilliard

09-24-2011

happened to me too, it even played the hit sound, and dissapeared, and didn't even stun or anything. I only had 80ms lag too and I was close to them.

Hannor

09-24-2011

Happened to me too bro, it's pretty consistent on point blank, or near point blank shots.

Zyrusticae

09-24-2011

I noticed this happen, too, except it was at a huge distance - I just saw it pass through two guys even though I know its hit box is definitely large enough to hit either one of them.

I wonder if they broke something...

Hannor

09-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post
I noticed this happen, too, except it was at a huge distance - I just saw it pass through two guys even though I know its hit box is definitely large enough to hit either one of them.

I wonder if they broke something...
Wow, same thing happened to me. I thought I just misjudged, but hearing this from you confirms my suspicion.

Have you also noticed targeting errors when using the mini map? When I use the giant arrow by targeting on the mini map, it always fires just left of where i tell it to.