Where is the Dominion CGI?!?!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Magicapples

09-24-2011

Season 1 had an epic trailer. where is dominion's????

i sure hope riot is working on one.

warmonkey

09-24-2011

seriously.
why?

CG trailers are one thing I wish would just disappear completely and forever.

"Ohh, ahh, look at this pretty stuff that HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THE GAME"

pretty dumb. they're uninformative eye candy completely devoid of content. any time spent watching a CG game trailer might as well have been spent watching paint dry -- but hey, at least at the end of that, you know the paint is dry. watch a CG game trailer and there's nothing. nothing at the end. you know nothing more about the game, its characters, its gameplay, its graphics -- nothing at all.

Remember Pluto

09-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by warmonkey View Post
seriously.
why?

CG trailers are one thing I wish would just disappear completely and forever.

"Ohh, ahh, look at this pretty stuff that HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THE GAME"

pretty dumb. they're uninformative eye candy completely devoid of content. any time spent watching a CG game trailer might as well have been spent watching paint dry -- but hey, at least at the end of that, you know the paint is dry. watch a CG game trailer and there's nothing. nothing at the end. you know nothing more about the game, its characters, its gameplay, its graphics -- nothing at all.
seriously.
why?

Video Games are one thing I wish would just disappear completely and forever.

"Ohh, ahh, look at this pretty stuff that HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH Advancing the human race!"

pretty dumb. they're uninformative eye candy completely devoid of content. any time spent playing a game might as well have been spent watching paint dry -- but hey, at least at the end of that, you know the paint is dry. play a game and there's nothing. nothing at the end. you know nothing more , its characters, its gameplay, its graphics -- nothing at all.[/

Magicapples

09-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remember Pluto View Post
seriously.
why?

Video Games are one thing I wish would just disappear completely and forever.

"Ohh, ahh, look at this pretty stuff that HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH Advancing the human race!"

pretty dumb. they're uninformative eye candy completely devoid of content. any time spent playing a game might as well have been spent watching paint dry -- but hey, at least at the end of that, you know the paint is dry. play a game and there's nothing. nothing at the end. you know nothing more , its characters, its gameplay, its graphics -- nothing at all.[/
haha nice flame.

some people are idiots.