Dumbinion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

digiversed

09-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand Xerxes View Post
seriously? who cares...you are worried about what a million anonymous nerds think of you, so you post on an account that you don't really use?
I'm worried about mods, not fanboys. They can ban this account if they want, but they'll never touch my main.... never

Grand Xerxes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by digiversed View Post
I'm worried about mods, not fanboys. They can ban this account if they want, but they'll never touch my main.... never
they aren't going to ban you for not liking the new mode, that would be stupid. If they banned you for that, then people would be getting banned all over the place for pretty much anything.

regardless you are entitled to your opinion, if you don't like the mode, that is fine, but give a few more games, try characters you never play, that is what I did. I had a horrible losing streak yesterday, but those final 3 games that I played and won were amazing.

digiversed

09-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand Xerxes View Post
they aren't going to ban you for not liking the new mode, that would be stupid. If they banned you for that, then people would be getting banned all over the place for pretty much anything.

regardless you are entitled to your opinion, if you don't like the mode, that is fine, but give a few more games, try characters you never play, that is what I did. I had a horrible losing streak yesterday, but those final 3 games that I played and won were amazing.
I've won 8 and lost 3, so that isn't the problem.

My main problem is that they spent so much time and resources on this gamemode. Time and resources that, in my opinion, could have easily been used for something better. Unless the code for dominion is the precursor for something epic, then I think this is a failure.

Skwid1g

09-24-2011

How so? It's fun, which is where LoL excels. Competitively LoL is a joke compared to sc2, 1.6, bw, DotA, HoN, etc, etc.

I think they did a pretty good job with Dominion so far. Obviously needs tweaks, but it's pretty fun as is, especially with 3+ people in vent playing.

digiversed

09-24-2011

If I wanted to shoot ghostbuster beams at strange towers I would play starcraft (which I will, good idea OP)

TheFailBus

09-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by digiversed View Post
I've won 8 and lost 3, so that isn't the problem.

My main problem is that they spent so much time and resources on this gamemode. Time and resources that, in my opinion, could have easily been used for something better. Unless the code for dominion is the precursor for something epic, then I think this is a failure.
I guess they should only release champions that you enjoy playing then, because other people's fun is of no matter.