Seriously people

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lockedbob

09-20-2009

And if she however manages to gank on her own a few times early game but not on me I suppose I'm just gonna watch her win the game right? I saw the tactic you said last night. 3 people focused on her. They all died from ulti. Is every team supposed to have a stun just for one hero? I wasn't so afraid of nunu's ulti or fiddles and they're in theory better spells. You try ganking a hero who has 5 seconds cooldown on blink on a lane full of creeps mate. Wanna play against my Katarina and see how you go down? This is a childish dare but words are easier to post than facts.

Faro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockedbob View Post
And if she however manages to gank on her own a few times early game but not on me I suppose I'm just gonna watch her win the game right? I saw the tactic you said last night. 3 people focused on her. They all died from ulti. Is every team supposed to have a stun just for one hero? You try ganking a hero who has 5 seconds cooldown on blink on a lane full of creeps mate. Wanna play against my Katarina and see how you go down? This is a childish dare but words are easier to post than facts.
Friend me and play me anytime. And yes. Your team should have A stun or a silence. If you don't have CC you shouldn't expect to win, especially given that 20 out of 37 have one or the other.

Lockedbob

09-21-2009

I posted on another team a setup I was on which had stunners and failed against a fed Katarina sorry but I'm at work and can't do it again here. You posted on that thread as well. A stun or a silence can't quite cut it on a hero like Her. Yeah you can counter Nunu who's a poor caster relying on an ultimate with a horribly long cooldown but not a 45s cd ability which gets refreshed every 2 kills. I mean... Cast it get a kill with it cause you have Rilay's and then you're ready for your next target. And don't tell me you can prevent a hero from farming rilay's in a game because you can't. You will be able to get a babysitter to help you farm trust me.

Faro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockedbob View Post
I posted on another team a setup I was on which had stunners and failed against a fed Katarina sorry but I'm at work and can't do it again here. You posted on that thread as well. A stun or a silence can't quite cut it on a hero like Her. Yeah you can counter Nunu who's a poor caster relying on an ultimate with a horribly long cooldown but not a 45s cd ability which gets refreshed every 2 kills. I mean... Cast it get a kill with it cause you have Rilay's and then you're ready for your next target. And don't tell me you can prevent a hero from farming rilay's in a game because you can't. You will be able to get a babysitter to help you farm trust me.
She's far from uncounterable. Good play and even an ounce of concentrated fire makes her unable to do anything in a team fight. You know the best silence in the game? Death. And with her naturally obnoxiously low HP she's got a lot of it coming if she tries and ults in a group of half decent players.

Dashiz

09-21-2009

katarina has like the same properties as fiddle, ashe, etc

can't take the hits

Danulas

09-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malystryx View Post
And there screams the Jax nerf once again. I wonder when people will stop *****ing. Oh yeah never!
Okay seriously

He's got ridiculous dodge rates, has a stun, a slow, and can move pretty damned fast.

Razzle Dazzle

Adjudicator

09-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakonis View Post
i'll say something important for you whining kids, after you people whine so much about every powerful hero, Riot nerfs it a lot, you people whine about the nerfed hero so much Riot makes it powerful, then it repeats, so stop ****ing whining about Corki, Jax, and every other hero that can do good kills, stop trying to make good heroes underpowered
only problem with that is Corki hasint been nerfed yet, and Jax has been nerfed to fairness... seriosuly this nerf/buff/nerf/buff fiesta hasint happened often.. only with a few champs (Soraka, Annie). Other heroes have been nerfed and still rock (Cyropheanix, and Blitzcrank). Wanna know why? Cause Riot hardly ever nerfs heroes to absolute sh*t

TenToedPete1

Adjudicator

09-21-2009

i honestly have no problem with jax, or katarina, or corki, or warwick, or yi.... the list goes on. I can't see the problem so many people have with physical dps champions scaling late game. Did you never play dota? Physical dps heroes/champions scale from weak early game to strong late game. They will always be stronger than casters/support/tanks late game given the opportunity to farm. So how do you stop them? ganks, early pushes, disables. Its not rocket science. If your team has no disables then you deserve to lose to fed carries.

The champions i do have a problem with, are amumu and cryopheonix. For the insane amounts of damage both can put out, they have stupid levels of survivability and slow/disable. Cryopheonix is near unkillable early game unless hard ganked, because of her egg. Amumu can easily reach high health, and with stacked sunfire capes is able to put out more aoe damage than most casters.

Faro

09-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenToedPete View Post
... cryopheonix.
Cryo being overpowered is the most well kept secret in beta.