Seriously people

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ElNab

09-19-2009

I don't like Warwick

Its just his life steal I think, high attack speed combined with his life steal and high health makes him a pain in the ass to kill. Also his ultimate does a lot of damage, but its the stun it causes that annoys me more

Infact the first time we actually managed to kill him all game was when me (I was playing Rammus for reference) and 3 other heroes jumped him and slow/stun spammed him to death.

Another time I was in the forest and I came across him. For notes, this was mid to late game time, I had something like 180 armor and I had defence curl at level 4 I think, so that is at least 305 armor which is a lot of damage resistance. combined with his passive means I had a lot of damage as well

You know what happened? He was out damaging me despite a) his attack power not being that high and b) my HUGE armor value. So I ended up running away which thanks to the massive amounts of speed Powerball can get to, was possible. But yeah, you say that some champions arn't that op, but there was a lot of changes that could have been in this patch, and a then a lot of changes that were not in this patch.

I don't know Warwick that much though, so this is probably innaccurate, and he just had better items

tl;dr: Warwick needs a few nerfs imo. Not a great deal, just a few points of his life steal and such

Hmmer94

09-19-2009

like i sead before they need to put a age limit on beta testers, 18+ imo, and check with a credit cards, that way we can limit little dumb kids ruining everything and doying nothing to help improve the game, they just lich the beta and play the game without giving feedback apart for : omg i lost once vs "insert random hero" he must be imba! NERF!

Stfu ty

RyuuKitten

09-19-2009

You know, you don't have to be 18 to have a debit card.

But hey, whatever.

Kohake

09-20-2009

If we say that a champion (not hero) is OP, then it's up the the developers to decide how to balance it. If it becomes underpowerd, then it's their fault, not ours. And it's not like an underpowerd champion is worse than an overpowerd one.

boni

09-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hmmer94 View Post
like i sead before they need to put a age limit on beta testers, 18+ imo, and check with a credit cards, that way we can limit little dumb kids ruining everything and doying nothing to help improve the game, they just lich the beta and play the game without giving feedback apart for : omg i lost once vs "insert random hero" he must be imba! NERF!

Stfu ty
QFT, except the credit card part. I'm 18+, but don't have one.

Woozl

09-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraid View Post
You clearly don't get how a feedback forumn works. The hole point is to scream about charachters, If you can provide a sound proof that a skill or something is to strong or week it needs to be balanced. Yes, too often the given reasons is "I'm a terrible player, buff my favorite/nerf the guy who killed me", but that's where you can jump in on the topic and give a counter arguement.
Example:
Scrub: "This guy just killed me at lvl 1 when i was standing next to his towerz. he needs NERF!!!"
You: "He doesn't need a nerf, and I can give a plausable reason for why he's just fine and for why you should stop commenting on a game that you barely understand..."

Then you can allways run into good arguments sometimes
Example:
Poster:"Hey this one guy has 50% dodge 50% armor reduction and 5000 hp he's to hard to kill"
You:"That's fine because he only does 20 damage a second, he might be better though if he did more damage and had less hp for the following good reason...."

At the end of the day, hopefully we have a better game for it.
Constructive feedback? In a BETA? MADNESS!
In all seriousness, this guy hit the nail right on the head. If you think that a hero or game mechanic is not functioning properly, post why you think so, rather than just that you think that way. If you disagree with the post the person made, post why you disagree instead of just that you do. Further examples:
Bad Example
Poster: Jax is OP! NERF NERF NERF!
Replier: L2P nub.
Good example
Poster: I think that Jax is OP because by endgame he can have over 4k hp, 50% dodge, and still dish out tons of damage.
Replier: I disagree with this statement because in the early and mid stages of a game, Jax is incredibly vulnerable, and if you halt his money making than he won't be able to buy good items and have great stats.

FellowerOfOdin

09-20-2009

Hm...someone QQ about QQ...interesting.

Haluc

09-20-2009

Quote:

Stfu ty
Well, besides the fact that little kids can just use their parents' credit cards... I think the restrictions should be based on actions. Over the years of playing many online games, I have met (rarely) the little kid that doesn't act like a little *****. So you can't really group them all together. If there's a probably with a specific person, it should be reported then dealt with accordingly. Now, I am pretty sure someone is going to reply to this saying "that'll give too much work to the admins"; and i agree, it isn't fair to the admins. But, that's life, if only people would act accordingly there would never be a problem in the first place.

Woozl

09-20-2009

Quote:

Stfu ty
I disagree with the age limit on accounts that I am only seven years of age. Please nerf this post so no one else will give it any mention. :P

feardragon

09-20-2009

In addition to credit card checks to test if you're 18 we're also going to make sure your male. Females don't play enough games to give insightful advice. While we're at it, let's only let asians play. I mean, statistically they're better at these games than any other race.

So only asian males of the age of 18 that have a credit card can play. This makes so much sense. My logic is so OP, it might even need a nerf.