Seriously people

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drakonis

09-19-2009

i'll say something important for you whining kids, after you people whine so much about every powerful hero, Riot nerfs it a lot, you people whine about the nerfed hero so much Riot makes it powerful, then it repeats, so stop ****ing whining about Corki, Jax, and every other hero that can do good kills, stop trying to make good heroes underpowered

Give some real feedback for the new heroes instead of shouting MEGA NERF THEM all time

Truhls

09-19-2009

Having Jax solo 3 people and still having 50%+ health is just stupid, imo corki is fine. people keep trying to melee him which is stupid lol.

Dodge needs to be hard capped at 40% IMO.

Malystryx

09-19-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truhls View Post
Having Jax solo 3 people and still having 50%+ health is just stupid, imo corki is fine. people keep trying to melee him which is stupid lol.

Dodge needs to be hard capped at 40% IMO.
And there screams the Jax nerf once again. I wonder when people will stop *****ing. Oh yeah never!

Drakonis

09-19-2009

i hate those nerf screams for heroes that aint really that op

Malystryx

09-19-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakonis View Post
Agreed. There are a number of champions that people scream nerf and really don't need one.

Drakonis

09-19-2009

if someone scream nerf Veigar i scream **** you, Veigar never needed a nerf just readjusting, and he's game deciding only during late game on lvl 15-18 with 400ap and above

Soraka is another hero that been buffed and can fight now

Dr Mundo is another example next week i'll see posts written nerf Dr Mundo

and well Jax is supposed to be powerful,according to his bio he's a 152 winning streaker

plasmatorture

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truhls View Post
corki is fine. people keep trying to melee him which is stupid lol.
Yeah, silly people playing melee champions. When will they learn?

Truhls

09-19-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakonis View Post
I scream nerf because no hero in the game should be able to take 3 people on by HIMSELF and win EASILY. its just stupid. i have played as jax, quite a lot and i cant tell you how many times i have 2v1 as soon as i got my ult and destroyed them, then do it again when they come back.

By then im fed and i pretty much rape the rest of the game going ( in quite a few games ) with ZERO deaths.

Im tired of all the pansy ass ****ers who play OP Heroes and dont want them enrfed cus they will suck otehrwise.

Drakonis

09-19-2009

@plasma ya are right (grammar error intended)

@truhls learn to play stun heroes and you can rape people quick and lol Jax is already 152 winner streak on his bio so he's really supposed to be a powerful hero

Fraid

09-19-2009

You clearly don't get how a feedback forumn works. The hole point is to scream about charachters, If you can provide a sound proof that a skill or something is to strong or week it needs to be balanced. Yes, too often the given reasons is "I'm a terrible player, buff my favorite/nerf the guy who killed me", but that's where you can jump in on the topic and give a counter arguement.
Example:
Scrub: "This guy just killed me at lvl 1 when i was standing next to his towerz. he needs NERF!!!"
You: "He doesn't need a nerf, and I can give a plausable reason for why he's just fine and for why you should stop commenting on a game that you barely understand..."

Then you can allways run into good arguments sometimes
Example:
Poster:"Hey this one guy has 50% dodge 50% armor reduction and 5000 hp he's to hard to kill"
You:"That's fine because he only does 20 damage a second, he might be better though if he did more damage and had less hp for the following good reason...."

At the end of the day, hopefully we have a better game for it.