Dunzo, The Wanna Be

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Real Nurse Joy

09-26-2011

Hey Everyone, this is my first time doing this and I'm not good with all the stats and stuff. But I thought it would be fun. Let me know what you think and give me any feedback. Thanks!

After years of begging, thoughtfully written letters, and desperate phone calls, the League finally decided to give Dunzo a chance. Born with no special abilities and no special talents in any field, Dunzo will do anything to prove to the Champions he is worthy to be where they are!

Damage: 52.33 (+3 per level)
Health: 445 (+92 per level)
Mana: 210 (+55 per level)
Move Speed: 325
Armor: 18 (+1.7 per level)
Spell Block: 30 (+1.3 per level)
Health Regen: 2.0 (+.13 per level)
Mana Regen: 1.2 (+.05 per level)

Abilities

Got Any Advice? (Passive)
Dunzo asks his fellow champions for any help they can give him. For every champion that is near Dunzo, he receives a 3% buff to all of his stats.

I Forgot My Weapons. (Skill Shot) [Q]
Dunzo only remembered his satchel full of rocks. Dunzo pulls a rock out of his bag and throws it in a direction. If the rock hits a minion or champion, that enemy takes physical damage and is stunned for a short duration.
Damage: 50/75/100/125/150
Stun Duration: .5 Seconds
Mana Cost: 30 Mana
Cooldown: 7/6/5/4/3

Don't Worry! I'll get him! (Target Skill) [W]
To prove he can be helpful in fights, Dunzo lunges at a target and attempts to bring them back to the fight.Dunzo targets an area where he believes his enemy will go. He lunges at target area. If he hits an enemy the enemy takes slight damage. Dunzo can then cast this spell again after contact to knock his enemy back.
Lunge Range: 600 range
Damage: 40/60/80/100/120
Knock back range: 300 range
Mana Cost: 40 Mana
Cooldown: 15/14/13/12/11

Never Bench Me! (Passive) [E]
In order to show he can stay in the fight Dunzo will fight with all of his might. Every consecutive attack on the same target gives Dunzo additional damage stacks. If he reaches the max amount of stacks his next attack deals a devastating blow. if he overdoes it with that blow, Dunzo must take a breather and is stunned.
Damage: Each stack grants 7 additional damage.
Max Stacks: 4/5/6/7/8
Attack After Final Stack Damage: 75/115/155/195/235
Stun Duration: 2/1.5/1/.5/.5

I'm The Real Deal! (Activation) [R]
Dunzo uses his cape, which in his mind gives him champion like powers. Upon activation Dunzo is granted stealth and his base damage, attack speed, and damage reduction are increased. His attacks also slow enemies and can no longer stun himself. When he comes out of stealth, enemies realize the cape is worthless and can deactivate the buffs by attacking him. Once he is attacked enough, his delusion is broken and he returns to normal.
Base Damage: 35/45/55% Increase
Attack Speed: 25/35/45% Increase
Damage Reduction: 15/25/35% Increase
Movement Slowed By Attack: 5/15/25% Decrease
Attacks Required To Deactivate: 4/8/12
Stealth Length: 10/15/20 seconds

HidingOverHere

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2011

w waaayy too abusable w/out a limit to how long this lasts. target the farthest enemy then dont go for them... chase other enemies or run away as long as he avoids the enemy champ he targets he will have a perma ghost or better.

ult needs to say how long cloak lasts. some wierd atks. e i like how the ability gets worse the more u level it (if stacks dont do anything and are only use for counters the lower the better)

for your q- a funnier possibility wud be he doesnt bring his rocks either and jus throws wutever is around him at the enemy (including minions, grass and such)

my champ ideas; take a look?
wanna get enemies high on fumes so they cant do much? smoke champ:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...hlight=izzgoot
wanna confuse enemies and make their comp crash? hacker champ-
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...1059546&page=2
too lazy to atk enemies yourself? you dont hav to, u have a swarm of minions to do that for you. living hive champ-
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...7#post12498687

Real Nurse Joy

09-27-2011

Thanks for the comments! I'll change it up to make it better with your suggestions. As for the rocks, I was just thinking of the lamest weapon he could use.

Real Nurse Joy

09-27-2011

Changed it up a bit. Thanks!

Real Nurse Joy

09-27-2011

bump