Dominion needs an item that gives high cooldown skills more oomph.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CaptHarlock

09-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekundes12 View Post
thats what %cdr does. the longer the cooldown is the more is taken off. just the 40% cap makes no sense for dominion
The problem with this is that it makes champs with already low cds even shorter.

SilentNightSona

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aszolus View Post
Resets Ultimate CD to 10 seconds. On a 3-5 minute CD.
This... is even better!

An Annie with 2 Tibbers!

With Shen and Zilean on your team, no one will ever die!

Pantheon becomes most epic BD champ in Dominion!

Tryn/Poppy/Singed ults last twice as long!

Mello Master

09-24-2011

I don't even want to think of the possibilities you could do with this... Its scary.

Edit: Thought about it, I believe a Cho Gath with this would be most deadly, 2 pop ups, 2 silences, and finish them with your OM NOM NOM. Also with this wouldn't it be possible to just pull people TONS OF DISTANCE with Rammus's taunt?

Reptoon

09-24-2011

Or when you die your ult cooldown is reduced by a small %.. ?

Pissfer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2011

How about an item that decreases all (or changes all) active CD to 20/30 seconds? Make it a LONG cooldown (probably about 5-6 minutes)
I think this is a different issue than the OP was worried about, but I would love to see some of the 2 minute+ CD ults being able to be used more often.

I still don't think this really fixes the issue, but I may as well at least throw in an idea and see what people say

EDIT: And I don't mind Reptoon's idea - lower ult CD by X% when you die. (well, all CDs, but there's not many non-ult CDs that are longer than deathtimers anyways)

Talamare

09-24-2011

[turley]lgI2ZQVyrBo[/turley]

SilentNightSona

09-24-2011

I think I may have found a solution:

an item with a unique passive: 1 second reduction on all cooldown whenever you kill a minion.

Because dominion has a much lower minion count per game than normals in SR, this wouldn't be too OP would it?

Of course it would still have to be a pretty costly item, not something that can be bought very early in the game.

Something like Fiendish Codex (1245) + Kindlegem (850) + 605 gold = 2700 total gold

250 Health, 40 AP, 10 mp5, unique 20% CDR, unique passive of on minion kill to reduce cooldowns.

GeneralSpecific

09-24-2011

only if the item costs 20k gold nyuck nyuck

Dyloslawer

09-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekundes12 View Post
thats what %cdr does. the longer the cooldown is the more is taken off. just the 40% cap makes no sense for dominion

what i mean is an item that grants 5% cdr for a spell with 10 seconds cooldown
but 30% cdr for a spell with 120 seconds