Quick Heimer discussion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Nihlist

09-24-2011

Heimer has always been a favorite and now on dominion he's a great defender....take garrison have ult ready and wreck whoever comes your way...I only lose with him when I decide to leave my capture point and try pushing lol

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Homegrown420

09-24-2011

yah i have played pretty much every dom game i have done as heimer, he was my favorite before but just always felt lacking, now he really shines
people are so used to heimer being lackluster damage dealer because of how random his turrets / missles are in fights surrounded by minions, seeing how fast people turn tale and try to run once they have to face him down with nothing to be targeted except enemy champs, he rocks
i spend most of my time solo defending at least 1-2 bases from enemy caps and catching the speed boosts and zooming into team fights when i can
i normally build boots of super speed and heavy ap, never really bothering with defensive stuff
he seems extremely effective here, and can hold off **** near an entire team long enough to prevent your bases getting capped while your team revives / gets back into action