Worst dominion champs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pissy Willy

09-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tren View Post
What about Ezreal
Are you kidding me? Ezreal destroys throughout the entirety of the match.

Zyglrook

09-24-2011

I agree aswell, Olaf is a very strong pick, he is a weak early game, but late game he destroys if played right.

CollectiveVolta

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tren View Post
What about Ezreal
Really, REALLY good. His ult is extremely annoying you can AoE break captures from across the map every 1 minute or so, even less if you cap CDR.

You can go AD, AP or Hybrid and do well, but as far as Ive heard, AP is currently the best for him there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidt View Post
Olaf is a very strong pick in dominion.

he skips his weak early game and jumps right into the mid, nearly late game instantly because of how dominion works. and his late game is one of THE most powerful if he gets items, which he will considering the gold gain on dominion is HUGE.
As I said in my post, I wasnt sure about neither of the ones I mentioned because I havent seen them enough to really know, but you could actually be right with Olaf, I just havent seen a good one there (nor anywhere in a looong time lol).

How would you go with him? Im not too familiar with him for the reasons I mentioned, but I would be guessing something like the usual tanky dps build Atmogs could work on him? Maybe mallet atmas aswell. Or you just go straight dps like Yi?

Always seeking to learn new stuff!

Claricorp

09-24-2011

Lots of ranged carries aren't really that strong, Kayle is an exciting exception to this.

Also annie, she has nothing going for her, just some decent burst, but other more mobile champs can do it better.

Tibbers does defend points like a boss though.

Krom

09-24-2011

Heimer, after the 6 min mark.

Turrets get 1-2 shotted, long ass CD on everything, especially his turrets. He's squishy. Poor scaling.

CollectiveVolta

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krom View Post
Heimer, after the 6 min mark.

Turrets get 1-2 shotted, long ass CD on everything, especially his turrets. He's squishy. Poor scaling.
Heimer is played Tank/CDR here for staling indefinitely in points and being impossible to deal with when Quests pop up.

At least thats what Ive played/seen and is extremely effective.

Normal AP Heimer is meh though.

IS19abb317d9baed497b971

09-24-2011

A good percentage of the ranged heroes.

A GAPING PÜSSY

Recruiter

09-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamzooka View Post
My vote is TF. If you don't stack ms, you get eaten alive by all the mobility champs.
You just told everyone that tf is the worst then say he's not if he builds ms. Obviously build ms then yea?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yvo View Post
Swain. Without his ult actually healing him for anything significant, there's no reason whatsoever to play him over another more powerful mage.
Swain without his ult....? What about every other champion without their ult. God that is the stupidest thing i've heard.... Swain has great sustainability and great burst.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WagBoss View Post
viegar and nasus because they can't farm
You don't need to farm in dominion. It's all about burst, mobility, sustainability and teamwork.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollectiveVolta View Post
If I were to mention a champion that "might" be the worst, from watching the list of all champions, Id say MAYBE either Olaf, Shen or Vlad could be underwhelming althought I havent seen Shens/Vlads yet, and the Olaf I saw was just meh.
Olaf has great sustainability & burst damage so he's good.
Shen has world wide ult which can help champions fight & capture points.
Vlad however would probably be bad because of the nerf. His burst damage is weak, his sustainability isn't that great even though you can get spell vamp but still. Easily countered by bloodrazor players.

Sidt

09-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollectiveVolta View Post
As I said in my post, I wasnt sure about neither of the ones I mentioned because I havent seen them enough to really know, but you could actually be right with Olaf, I just havent seen a good one there (nor anywhere in a looong time lol).

How would you go with him? Im not too familiar with him for the reasons I mentioned, but I would be guessing something like the usual tanky dps build Atmogs could work on him? Maybe mallet atmas aswell. Or you just go straight dps like Yi?

Always seeking to learn new stuff!
most of my dominion matchs are with olaf, you can check my match history if you want to see something exact.

anyways, i usually do like this

start with merc threads or ninja tabi + pots

entropy
frozen heart
wits end
starks fevor
black cleaver

this gives around 200~ armor and 100~ MR without any runes, as i dont have any armor or mr/lvl yet. for offensive, you have over 200 AD and and an average 2.0 attack speed, which is subjective because of his passive. it just usually floats around there.

Totaltrash

09-24-2011

At least for now, heavy damage and speed rules. Stealth and global ults are good too.

So, champions that are squishy, have poor escapes, do mediocre damage, have no speed, no stealth and no global utility are not doing well in Dominion - Sona, Fiddle, Veigar and most tanks come to mind.