New player :)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bruisercruiser

06-03-2010

my summoners name is BruiserCruiser im enjoying this game alot...its slowing stealing me from wow lol. But yea i think for this week Teemo is my favorite Champ, i gotta try some others out but i love his speed and his exploding shroooooms! Any tips on teemo? i like the dps build so far stacking att speed and att power.

SomniumProxy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-03-2010

welcome aboard ^^

You can build teemo in many ways - AP, DPS, hybrid... Depends on the game ^^ General tips are to get a frozen mallet in all cases tho :P Aside from that, Nashor's tooth is quite good for AP/hybrid build =) Other components vary.

Istarune

06-03-2010

A lot of people like Malady on Teemo because of the way it interacts with his poison.

1stTimer

06-03-2010

First thing to note: Don't get Malady. Ever. Like, seriously. Stark's Fervor is a far better item for your money, and provides more lifesteal, an aura of 20% aspd and some health regen.

Secondly, as a general tip for the game itself, try to look and learn from your death records. After you die you can see what did what damage to you, and fix that accordingly. If you're getting bashed too much by spells, get some MR (Banshee's veil, anyone?). If you're being hit by Yi for 700 damage, get some armor.(LOL Thornmail). If you're just dying overall, HP/Guardian Angel would be a good bet.

Thirdly, BOOTS. BERZERKER GREAVES ARE THE WORST OF THEM. They might seem to fit the whole DPS thing, but the other boots far outshine the zerker greaves. Mercury's treads are almost guaranteed to be worth the extra 300 or so gold, and Ninja Tabi would be welcome against physiDPSers.

Finally, placement of your shrooms can affect the tides of battle. Try placing them where the creeps don't seem to step, but heroes often do.

I don't have much personal experience with Teemo, but I'd suggest that you have a Last Whisper in your build most of the time.

Good luck.

Edit: Post above me might be right, but I do recall something about malady not proccing on poison... Needs to be checked.

SethCypher

06-03-2010

If you want some suggestions of builds, go to google and search up Leaguecraft. You should be able to find build orders that fit your desires and who knows, maybe inspire your own build orders.

JaySten

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-03-2010

First of all welcome!

Teemo is a fun champ to play with and I agree with everything stated so far. I am fairly new but have has success with Teemo in the Attack Speed/Damage build. Last Whisper (as mentioned) is great for that as is Guinsoo's Rageblade (Ability Power, Attack Damage, Attack Speed) , Wit's End (Attack Speed/Mana Drain,Damage combo) , & Frozen Mallet for Teemo items in builds you've been describing.

Mushroom placement is key in the latter part of the game and is a good was to lure people into attacking you and then BAM! a shroom explodes in their face. While they are slowed and poisoned a teammate and yourself have all liberties to destroy him