Rammus has to be removed for Dominion...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ojaz

09-23-2011

The fact that it is in this state really makes me wonder did [Riot] even test this ****? How could you not see Rammus rolling around.

Dr FeelGood69

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-23-2011

They'd never remove him for dominion...... lol?

kaptainownage

09-23-2011

Umm, last I check, its a beta. We are the test subjects lol.

KalaVedaks

09-23-2011

Karthus is God like in dominion

Calys Teneb

09-23-2011

People seem to think that once they capture a point, it's theirs forever. Sorry dude, this ain't SR. You don't just sit and camp a point, you stay roaming for open turrets.

Arc Tech

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2011

I haven't seen all that many rammusses... and he's definantly not the most OP champ, if he's even OP.

Sirius Derios

09-23-2011

You know what happens if I go straight for windmill as Rammus with maxed mobility? I ****ing die unless I have team mates with me.

Xgraliee

09-23-2011

arc.. u havent see how many places ram can be at on dom at the same time yet. but dom was never said to be balance. riot even said that they wouldnt balance the game around dom. just go draft mode. u will see ram ban permanently if the leader have any brain and not fp.

Xgraliee

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius Derios View Post
You know what happens if I go straight for windmill as Rammus with maxed mobility? I ****ing die unless I have team mates with me.
ur teammate should be around, and who told you to stand there and cap and let the other hit you. what u want to do is get the bar to ur adv to buy time. and when ur team come you rock them with ball, def, taunt. if ur team is so dumb to let you solo top...well..u lose that game with other champs too.

Jí Won

09-23-2011

There is always Draft pick, he is not ban worthy for dominion in most cases imo