domino is horrible

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

breking

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtpottx View Post
Your cute. im from Brazil.... dunno wth your talking about.
Yeah like I said...

LifterElite

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtpottx View Post
Your cute. im from california.... dunno wth your talking about.
go back to brazil

Sergar

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgraliee View Post
Ram...can u really def 3 points against ram? and can u really out cap ram when he can get 3 in the time for u to get 2? can u out tank ram when he is in his def ball? can u really out run or chase ram when he is in his power ball?
Movement specialized champ, sit in jungle near your points when you don't know where he is. You should have a roamer defending caps anyway when you have 3 points. You don't have to beat him there, you just have to beat him to capture.

AP poppy is a Rammus buster, Riven works too, and I imagine Vayne and Kassadin would both be very solid. As AP poppy near spawn, I can run through a speed shrine and stop a 1 cap up top without minions before it goes through without using ghost, small map is small.

xtpottx

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by breking View Post
What is your problem with phreak he helps spread e-sports with League. You are killing E-sports with that attitude but seriously this thread was about domino balance and how you guys feel about it.

THANK YOU I LIKE THIS +1ed

Hannor

09-23-2011

Lol, how many smurfs did you make just for this one thread. Mad cause you actually have to think tactically instead of relying on superior clicking skills?

Reynmaker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by breking View Post
its nothing but imba rammis is ghost win. then teammates just try to get kills. 90% of the champions don't work. Just kinda blows tbh
NO, you just suck. My condolences.

breking

09-23-2011

Smurfs? I'm level 30 and so are those other accounts because they aren't even me so get a life you dweb.

Graksha

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2011

There are no smurfs in this thread. Just people that agree that domino is too imba.